(edited 12 years ago)
#ManchesterRiots is still trending on twitter. :sad:
Original post by zedbrar
I think he was mentally retarded tbh...

I couldn't stop laughing at him wearing the bloody sunglasses :rofl:
Reply 45
Original post by Coben
this is a joke.

Now all the police are in london but needed all over the uk!

They aren't leaving London for a couple of days.
So which places are being looted right now ?
Reply 47
I know this sounds awful.

But I'm a little 'happy' this has shifted from the horrid urban youth of London to a nationwide thing.

God forgive me.
Reply 48
Original post by ibysaiyan
So which places are being looted right now ?

In London? Or the UK?
Where was the blazed police station? Was on the phone, only half saw it.
If you know anyone in this video, report them. :bigsmile:
Powa to the people of Enfield! :biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by insignificant
I hope all those in their cells develop claustrophobia , worst feeling in the world, and yes I wish that upon them.

you've obviously never been bell tapped!
Reply 53
Original post by Griffin23
I couldn't stop laughing at him wearing the bloody sunglasses :rofl:

LOOL I wanna see this guy FFS!
There was a video on bbc news of some guys pretending to help someone bleeding, then taking something from his bag while he wasn't looking...:frown:
Reply 55
Original post by whyumadtho
Yeah, direct from Nottinghamshire Police.

Mmkay. Could you keep me posted? Rmhumphries currently has no internet or tv access, I promised to keep him aware of if anything kicked off in Nottingham so he knows if it's ok to head back there soon.
The guy that sat the Miss Selfridges store on fire has been caught on camera!!!11!!one!!! :zomg:

marek35 negged me for this, looks like he/she knows this person. :lolwut:
marek35
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 57
Personally, I believe that ANY person who is of 'sound mind' and is a decent, honest (tax-paying) person with no hand in these troubles, will be in their homes with their loved ones trying to keep their noses clean and away from harm...

What sort of person would be wandering around the streets of our major cities in the thick of this rioting, other than somebody who is there to jump on the band wagon and join in with the chaos?? Also, as a parent, are you going to let your children out of the house when all of this is going on? The answer SHOULD be no... but sadly, in some cases, the answer is yes... However, if there are children that are allowed by their parents to go off and roam the streets creating chaos and cocking up their own communities then they ****ing well deserve to be struck! As many times as it takes to get the message across that they CANNOT behave like this and it is completely unacceptable!!

This isnt people fighting for a cause. This is opportunistic scumbags displaying the fact that they have absolutely nothing to offer society and deserve to be shot dead in the street. If only a small amount of money was afforded towards ammunition used aimed at the criminals in the streets of the UK, God knows how much money would be saved on picking up the pieces of our "BROKEN BRITAIN".

There really do need to be some real consequences and real hard lessons being learnt by these ****ebags!!
This said, I think that a decision should be made and the police, who have been doing their best and working very hard, should be joined on the streets by the British Army with bullets, Farmers with pitchforks, Butchers with meat cleavers and anybody else who is willing to deliver the lesson!! A real presence needs to be felt, and fear needs to be injected into the British public so that such indecency and disrespect isnt even considered...

Many, many people are of the same opinion as me and these views have nothing to do with dictatorship or abuse of power; The lack of real authority by the powers that be have been noted ever since the Rioting that came of the Students' Protests just a couple of months ago when Harrods was getting smashed up by scummy C*nts!

I say... enough is enough!!! Harder and Swifter!! This shouldn't have gone on even a couple of hours, never mind days!!!
Original post by Coben
LOOL I wanna see this guy FFS!

I'm sure some one should be able to find a video :top:

he swore a few times, so don't know whether Sky would replay it:dontknow:
Reply 59
Original post by perrytheplatypus
There was a video on bbc news of some guys pretending to help someone bleeding, then taking something from his bag while he wasn't looking...:frown:

Bloody thieves I say!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending