The Student Room Group

London room to rent for students £155 pw

Hey everyone!

I'm a Literature student living in a family home looking for a student (or 2 students) who are looking for London accomodation whilst they go uni!
House is on the Picadilly Line.
Doesn't matter whether you're a first year, second year, foreign student - you're all warmly welcome!!!

PLEASE REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS!

But general details: ALL bills included, council tax, internet, kitchen facilities, new refurbished bathroom, garden, TV etc etc etc.

Hope to hear from you soon and welcome you to our home!

Natalie
Reply 1
hi, i am a 19yr old female and i will be starting at lcf in september and i am looking for other students to share a house with. @bubblebath what area is the house in
Reply 2
Hello! Sorry for delayed reply, didn't notice an update on the thread! South Harrow, on Piccadilly Line - 35 mins into Central.
Hope to hear from you
I'm amazed people are willing to live in a £155pw place. Typically, students can't afford more than £100pw unless they're working full-time or have someone to fund their lifestyle during their university years.
Reply 4
Original post by theliteralsense
I'm amazed people are willing to live in a £155pw place. Typically, students can't afford more than £100pw unless they're working full-time or have someone to fund their lifestyle during their university years.

Students in London get a larger loan - it's pretty hard (impossible?) to find somewhere under £100 a week! Saying that, I wouldn't pay £155.
Reply 5
I've been looking everywhere and I can't even find as cheap as £155, where are you looking?
Reply 6
Original post by Bubblebath
Hey everyone!

I'm a Literature student living in a family home looking for a student (or 2 students) who are looking for London accomodation whilst they go uni!
House is on the Picadilly Line.
Doesn't matter whether you're a first year, second year, foreign student - you're all warmly welcome!!!

PLEASE REPLY FOR MORE DETAILS!

But general details: ALL bills included, council tax, internet, kitchen facilities, new refurbished bathroom, garden, TV etc etc etc.

Hope to hear from you soon and welcome you to our home!

Natalie

A house in Zone 4/5 for 155pw??? It is so damn expensive. You can find houses CLOSER TO CENTRAL LONDON for that price or even less.
Reply 7
Basically it would be too expensive to travel every day to London Central. I have lived for a while in Beckenham (25 minutes into Charing Cross) and spent like 2/300 £ into travelling per month. :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by Lore92
Basically it would be too expensive to travel every day to London Central. I have lived for a while in Beckenham (25 minutes into Charing Cross) and spent like 2/300 £ into travelling per month. :s-smilie:

Travel card ?????? it's around £100 or so :/
Reply 9
yeah I know I remember asking for that but I was told at the time that it was worthy if I stayed there longer than 1 month and a half. I shall check that out anyways, i might need it next year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending