The Student Room Group

Urbanest Westminster London tenancy takeover

Hey! I'm currently looking for someone to take over my en-suite room tenancy at Urbanest Westminster Bridge. It's a great living space in a fantastic location with a breathtaking view of the London skyline. If you or anyone you know is interested, please feel free to reach out to me. Thanks!
Reply 1
Hi, yup it's still available. i can't dm you because it's a new account do you know how i can get in touch with you?

Original post by Eskvk
Hey is this still available?
Reply 2
Original post by _rashi
Hey! I'm currently looking for someone to take over my en-suite room tenancy at Urbanest Westminster Bridge. It's a great living space in a fantastic location with a breathtaking view of the London skyline. If you or anyone you know is interested, please feel free to reach out to me. Thanks!

i’m interested can u give more details
Reply 3
Original post by _rashi

Hi i’m interested in this do you need to go to a specific uni for this halls or is it any uni and v what prices
Reply 4
Hi Rashi , is this still available , please contact me on +919820234616 on what's app, thanks
Original post by _rashi
Reply 5
Hi, I have a en-suite room available walking distance to Archway station (Zone 2) and many local amenities. It's in a postgrad student house but available for any students to enquire. The current tenancy is until 30th September but you would be signing a new contract so this could change. The rent is £975PCM (£225PW).
Original post by _rashi

Hi, I am interested. Message me if this is still available. Thanks
Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!
I have an en-suite room available from January (Single Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.
The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. There is nothing wrong with the room and the flatmates are very nice, it is available as I am now deferring a year.
Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.
The room is available from January onwards at just £204pw (including bills and everything) and is available until September 2024.
Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/
Feel free to ask anything about the contract.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending