The Student Room Group

Ensuite Accommodation Available in Wembley Park for £204 per week.

I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.

The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. Nothing wrong with the place, available as I am now deferring a year.

Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £204pw (Including bills and everything) and paid in four instalments. 5 people per flat. Available immediately.

Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Can you you pay monthly?
Original post by WillBrown03
I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.

The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. Nothing wrong with the place, available as I am now deferring a year.

Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central LoSubmit replyndon.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £204pw (Including bills and everything) and paid in four instalments. 5 people per flat. Available immediately.

Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Reply 2
Original post by Mirekalexander
Can you you pay monthly?

It’s in three instalments but you can pay them partially as long as it’s all paid on time, so you can in effect pay monthly instalments yes!
Hello, is this room still available. If it is, im interested in moving in straight away. contact me on instagram: r_zeiani
Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending