The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Anyone in Masters courses in Anthropology

Hi All!

This is Adil from India.:smile:

I have received an unconditional offer in the MA Development and Rights programme at the Anthropology department of Goldsmiths.

So who are the others joining me in the same dept in the upcoming session? Will look forward to meet you all in September. Enjoy:wink:
Lets be in touch before we get there.
Reply 1
Hi! I just accepted my offer, and will be doing a MA in Anhtrhopology of Health and the Body :biggrin:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Ohh that's good to know that at last people are joining the department. Since last one month this thread was unanswered. So have you heard anything from accommodation?
Reply 3
No, but I just applied two days ago :redface: Do you know where you will be staying?
I have just finished my anthropology undergraduate at Goldsmiths, its a really great department - excellent teaching and so many interesting people! Make sure you go to the anthropology department party at the start of term - it is a great way to meet both students and staff in the department!

If you have any issues finding accommodation then look out for info regarding a housing event that the SU will be putting on towards the end of august.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Tama
Reply 5
Original post by MariaB.
No, but I just applied two days ago :redface: Do you know where you will be staying?

Well, I applied for University accommodation long back in mid June. They have said that they will let the PG applicants know about their accommodation by 10th of August. But I am considering private accommodation also as shared flat or something like that.

So where are you from? International student or British?...
Reply 6
I am norwegian :smile: I just learned that my boyfriend will be able to go with me, so we are now looking mainly for private housing. Its a bit of a mess, as his job will be on the other side of town, we sort of have to find something in the middle. Not easy, and super expencive!
Reply 7
Original post by MariaB.
I am norwegian :smile: I just learned that my boyfriend will be able to go with me, so we are now looking mainly for private housing. Its a bit of a mess, as his job will be on the other side of town, we sort of have to find something in the middle. Not easy, and super expencive!

Aah! Wish you luck as I am going through the same situation. My girlfriend is working in London School of Economics. And Goldsmiths is in different direction. I have received offer for University accommodation. But thinking of staying together. So we are also on a househunt and finding something from where we both can commute easily to our destination.
New Cross is very well connected! It is generally a lot cheaper than other places in more central London. Just make sure you choose somewhere which close to a good train/tube link and commuting in London is actually not that bad :smile:

Tama

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending