The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Anyone recommend Goldsmith University?

Im applying for Management with economics at Goldsmith but just read many bad reviews on the uni here, does anyone has some sort of input on the uni, if anyone that does the course I wanna pursue at the same uni would be best tbh but if anyone has had specific interactions with the uni i'd love to hear them.

They gave an unconditional offer to my friend and she's got the same predicted grades as me but applied for a different course, so does anyone know if they offer them to any courses or just some of the less known ones? I havent applied to any unis yet btw.
Reply 1
I've just answered this on another thread, go search up my username. In short, they need money so badly at the moment, you will get a place here! read my longer response
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Original post by ciao50276
Im applying for Management with economics at Goldsmith but just read many bad reviews on the uni here, does anyone has some sort of input on the uni, if anyone that does the course I wanna pursue at the same uni would be best tbh but if anyone has had specific interactions with the uni i'd love to hear them.

They gave an unconditional offer to my friend and she's got the same predicted grades as me but applied for a different course, so does anyone know if they offer them to any courses or just some of the less known ones? I havent applied to any unis yet btw.

You will get a UNIVERSITY OF LONDON degree certificate!!! 😀 So go ahead and apply!!! 😉

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending