The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Frobisher House!

Im on the third floor, anyone else gonna be in frobisher?
I'm on the second floor:smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm on the second floor too. Block B, at Lockyer Flat :smile: I'm studying Business Studies; how about you guys?
Reply 3
hiyaa, im doing geology:smile:
I'm in Block A :smile: Doing Tourism and Business management with Spanish :smile:
Reply 5
Very Nice :smile: I'm a bit miffed at the fact that I have to be up at the House at between 8 - 10am, to get into my flat, but hey ho. :smile: Btw, have you heard about what the hell's happening on that weekend, or are we just settling in? I hope it's just chilling out :L
I hope we are just settling in :redface:
Reply 7
Me too :smile:
Reply 8
Second floor, In citadel i think. Block a, doing chemistry. Just want to get there now and find out what it will be like. You guys should come and say hey Saturday afternoon some time.
That's exactly where I'm staying :-) Will do !
Reply 10
Hi, I know this is an old post but I'm hoping one of you people who now live in Frobisher house see this! I will hopefully be going to Plymouth on September and I am considering applying for Frobisher house for accommodation but I have a couple of questions about it and I was hoping you could help me .... I have never actually being there and I have seen different pictures of the rooms in different websites so I was wondering whether there are different types of rooms or...? and if so which rooms are the nicests/biggests (not including the studio) because apparently this year we will be able to pick our own rooms in the accommodation we want (provided someone else hasn't taken them of course). Also, is there enough space for storage, clothes, etc. Like how big is the warbrobe? is there storage under the bed as well or anywhere else to put things?... I think that's it, and just a general opinion of Frobisher house if you have any, either good or bad, I just want to be really sure that Frobisher House is the one I want to go for!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending