The Student Room Group

IOE Halls

Hi,

So I've got an offer for a PGCE at IOE starting in September and wondered if anyone could tell me about the halls there?

I'm going for the cheapest, so that's a small single at Woburn Square, John Adams Hall or Gordon Square.

Just wondered general things like how social are they? Do they have common rooms? What are the shared kitchens and bathrooms like? I can't find much online at all!!

There is an open day at IoE, 16th April (book online) and they are holding campus/accommodation tours.
Reply 2
Does anyone know if john adams hall is catered? Also, PGCE students can only apply for 40 week contracts! I'll be doing Primary in September, what about you?
Reply 3
I will also be doing the Primary PGCE at the IoE!
Reply 4
Hi, I'll be starting a PGCE in sept 2014 in Social Sciences. I've been looking at halls here too, any info would be great! i did email the halls and ask for some images of room but they said they could be found on the website. I'm thinking of applying for halls with unite, but still unsure.
Reply 5
I stayed with Unite throughout my first year of my undergrad (Queen Mary), it's pricey but safe!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending