Haa anyone applied for this course?
Hi, I've got an offer
Original post by sdfgsdaf
Hi, I've got an offer

When did you apply?
Reply 3
Original post by BlueEyesHypnotiz
When did you apply?

Submitted around mid-December, all references received around mid-Feb, and the offer issued one-month later.
Submitted around mid-December, all references received around mid-Feb, and the offer issued one-month later.

Wow long process
Reply 5
Wow long process

I think it only took one month actually, cuz they don't review applications without completed references. Have u applied?
I think it only took one month actually, cuz they don't review applications without completed references. Have u applied?

Yes I have
Reply 7
Yes I have

Oh well, good luck! Looking forward to meeting u on campus lol
Hey peeps, I’m considering applying but feeling very nervous as I’m a lot older I imagine than most and have been out of education for a while x
Reply 9
Original post by Chickenmad
Hey peeps, I’m considering applying but feeling very nervous as I’m a lot older I imagine than most and have been out of education for a while x

Hi! I tried to send you a direct message but apparently I am not allowed to yet as Im too new to this. Im also a mature student and have just applied for an MA at UCL. Youre much more likely to regret not doing it! Ive put it off for 5 years for the same reason. I say go for it! Nothing to lose and a lot to gain - between you and you at least 🙂 Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending