The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University Freshers 2014!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dijonnay
I know lol but I don't have a phone yet was thinking about the iphone 6 but I'm quite disappointed with it and I am a student lol!ahahaha sure thing!:biggrin::biggrin:

yeah the iphone 6 was a bit disappointing lmfao they made it wider :s-smilie: just get one of the normal phones that students have nowadays lmfao ! i'm not too fussed about what phone i have, as long as it lets me browse, text and receive phonecalls im sound as :troll: x
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by ladiezman
yeah the iphone 6 was a bit disappointing lmfao they made it wider :s-smilie: just get one of the normal phones that students have nowadays lmfao ! i'm not too fussed about what phone i have, as long as it lets me browse, text and receive phonecalls im sound as :troll: x

I know it looks so weird! I want the iPhone 5s Gold just cos it's gold!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: True, I agree but the state my phone's in rn is just so bad. It looks like its been through a blender.:colondollar:
I know it looks so weird! I want the iPhone 5s Gold just cos it's gold!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: True, I agree but the state my phone's in rn is just so bad. It looks like its been through a blender.:colondollar:

yeah its way too big for my liking, I have the 4s but my mam has the 5s gold one, she loves it so much but i dont see why lmfao, she doesnt even know how to use it -.- and lmao what type of phone is it like??
Reply 43
yeah its way too big for my liking, I have the 4s but my mam has the 5s gold one, she loves it so much but i dont see why lmfao, she doesnt even know how to use it -.- and lmao what type of phone is it like??

Yeah it's minging! I had that but it got stolen:cry:. It's gold! That's why!lol most parents don't know how to use all these stuff my mum's the same!:facepalm:. It's a Samsung galaxy was a replacement for my Nokia Lumia. Screen got smashed by a vinegar bottle!lol *ACCIDENT* :biggrin:
Yeah it's minging! I had that but it got stolen:cry:. It's gold! That's why!lol most parents don't know how to use all these stuff my mum's the same!:facepalm:. It's a Samsung galaxy was a replacement for my Nokia Lumia. Screen got smashed by a vinegar bottle!lol *ACCIDENT* :biggrin:

LMFAO how did you even manage to smash your own phone with a vinegar bottle ?!?! ++ meh, i actually think the black one looks so much better than the white and gold ones ! I'm getting stressed out with all the packing as im going tomorrow morning lmfao :titan:
Reply 45
LMFAO how did you even manage to smash your own phone with a vinegar bottle ?!?! ++ meh, i actually think the black one looks so much better than the white and gold ones ! I'm getting stressed out with all the packing as im going tomorrow morning lmfao :titan:

I opened the cupboard and my phone was on the counter and the bottle just fell on it! I was gutted and that same day I said "oh look I've had my phone for a full year today and nothing's happened!" -_- lol Nah gold trumps black any day! Same I'm feeling really lazy and don't want to! hahaha you poor thing. It's ok just think of how much fun you'll have!:smile:
I opened the cupboard and my phone was on the counter and the bottle just fell on it! I was gutted and that same day I said "oh look I've had my phone for a full year today and nothing's happened!" -_- lol Nah gold trumps black any day! Same I'm feeling really lazy and don't want to! hahaha you poor thing. It's ok just think of how much fun you'll have!:smile:

im trying to calm down lmao just thinking tomorrow i'll be outta here, gonna miss my mam and dad though like literally she takes care of everything, gonna be a nightmare without them but i guess thats what growing up is ! and my mam will probably just ring me anyways everyday to ask me how to do something on her phone -.- word of advice to you though, the sooner you do your packing the better !!!
Reply 47
im trying to calm down lmao just thinking tomorrow i'll be outta here, gonna miss my mam and dad though like literally she takes care of everything, gonna be a nightmare without them but i guess thats what growing up is ! and my mam will probably just ring me anyways everyday to ask me how to do something on her phone -.- word of advice to you though, the sooner you do your packing the better !!!

Same awwww I do everything myself so I can't relate there! I'll probably be miserable for freshers week but yeah it's all a part of growing up. Loool hahhaa that would be hilarious! Yeah gonna go start now.
Same awwww I do everything myself so I can't relate there! I'll probably be miserable for freshers week but yeah it's all a part of growing up. Loool hahhaa that would be hilarious! Yeah gonna go start now.

lmao youre lucky then, im proper spoiled rotten -.- but yeah me definitely i'll be miserable for the first few weeks and then start to be okay after ! and ahh good for you, I just cant wait for Saturday so I can actually meet you and we can finally put our names to faces lol ! x
Reply 49
lmao youre lucky then, im proper spoiled rotten -.- but yeah me definitely i'll be miserable for the first few weeks and then start to be okay after ! and ahh good for you, I just cant wait for Saturday so I can actually meet you and we can finally put our names to faces lol ! x

Am I? In the long run now I know I am!Lol It would be weird not to be! Oh did I say I was enroling on Saturday? Sorry if I did, I'm Sunday cos I'm off campus. But I'll still hopefully see you!:smile:
Am I? In the long run now I know I am!Lol It would be weird not to be! Oh did I say I was enroling on Saturday? Sorry if I did, I'm Sunday cos I'm off campus. But I'll still hopefully see you!:smile:

yeah you actually are honestly ! ++ its still cool I'll probably go enrolling on Sunday too if thats when you are going, but if im bored on saturday night we'll have to link then lmfao ! Just like a gentleman's introduction type of thing
Reply 51
yeah you actually are honestly ! ++ its still cool I'll probably go enrolling on Sunday too if thats when you are going, but if im bored on saturday night we'll have to link then lmfao ! Just like a gentleman's introduction type of thing

Oh thanks. Okay no problem see you there! hahahahaha sure thing!!:smile:
Oh thanks. Okay no problem see you there! hahahahaha sure thing!!:smile:

Lmao ayee, i went to bed proper early last night cos i had to get up really early ! The nerves are starting to build up really baddddd no joke -.- 😪😪
Reply 53
Lmao ayee, i went to bed proper early last night cos i had to get up really early ! The nerves are starting to build up really baddddd no joke -.- ������������

It's okay keep calm and go to uni!lol same but I'm more excited than scared!
It's okay keep calm and go to uni!lol same but I'm more excited than scared!

got here about 2 hours and a bit ago !!!! I'm absolutely loving it and my room is mint and everything feels so homely !!! actually so happy now ! you need to get yourself down here quickkkkk you'll absolutely love it no joke, and there's literally nothing worry about so dont even be nervous ! :biggrin:
Reply 55
got here about 2 hours and a bit ago !!!! I'm absolutely loving it and my room is mint and everything feels so homely !!! actually so happy now ! you need to get yourself down here quickkkkk you'll absolutely love it no joke, and there's literally nothing worry about so dont even be nervous ! :biggrin:

looooool your enthusiasm is giving me hope! I'll find out soon enough anyway! Glad to hear you're loving it!:smile:
looooool your enthusiasm is giving me hope! I'll find out soon enough anyway! Glad to hear you're loving it!:smile:

im glad its giving you hope !! you should be here soon and we'll have to go to this place called the brindley for some food its lush ! just on the uni campus thoughh,,,, where you gonna be travelling from and do you know what time if you dont mind me asking?? :smile:
Reply 57
im glad its giving you hope !! you should be here soon and we'll have to go to this place called the brindley for some food its lush ! just on the uni campus thoughh,,,, where you gonna be travelling from and do you know what time if you dont mind me asking?? :smile:

Was around today!lol Had to go to the bank to get my account sorted and stuff. Cool will do!:yy:. I'm in Stafford now so I'm travelling from here.:biggrin: Don't know yet will let you know when I do.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Was around today!lol Had to go to the bank to get my account sorted and stuff. Cool will do!:yy:. I'm in Stafford now so I'm travelling from here.:biggrin: Don't know yet will let you know when I do.
Posted from TSR Mobile

omd hope you'll love it when you get here like I have !!! I'll most likely be meeting you tomorrow wooooop ! :charm: so excited !! DM me your numberrrr so i can text yaaa :biggrin: x
Ahh i'm gutted i don't start till March, however it'll be worth the wait i'm sure!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending