The Student Room Group

Need Replacement Tenant for studio (Newcastle-under-lyme, Keele or Staffordshire uni)

Hi, I am giving up my place at Staffordshire Uni, so I need a full-time student to takeover my tenancy for a deluxe studio room at Orme House in Newcastle-under-lyme.

The property is run by Urban Student Life and the room can be seen here:
https://www.urbanstudentlife.com/student-accommodation/newcastle-under-lyme/orme-house/deluxe-studio

Tenancy is 51 weeks from 2nd September to August.

It's £165 per week with a £99 deposit. Rent includes all bills and a gym, common room, study room and laundry room. You can also pay extra for a parking space. The room is a studio, and has its own private kitchenette and ensuite.

Orme House is within a 3 minute walking distance of the town centre and transport links, with an easy commute to both Keele University and Staffordshire University.

The takeover should be pretty simple, as you just register with urban student life, and enquire for the deluxe studio using my details. If you're interested or need more details please DM me, I am pretty desperate!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by maddams9
Hi, I am giving up my place at Staffordshire Uni, so I need a full-time student to takeover my tenancy for a deluxe studio room at Orme House in Newcastle-under-lyme.

https://www.urbanstudentlife.com/student-accommodation/newcastle-under-lyme/orme-house/deluxe-studio

It's £165 per week with a £99 deposit. Rent includes all bills and a gym, common room, study room and laundry room. You can also pay extra for a parking space. The room is a studio, and has its own private kitchenette and ensuite.

Orme House is within a 3 minute walking distance of the town centre and transport links, with an easy commute to both Keele University and Staffordshire University.

The takeover should be pretty simple, as you just register with urban student life, and enquire for the deluxe studio using my details. If you're interested or need more details please DM me, I am pretty desperate!

Hi, is this still available, let me know pls. Thanks
Reply 2
hi is this available i am interested!!

Original post by maddams9

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending