The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aersh8
Oh ok :smile: I really want to get one of those machines they have in cafés which instantly cools a hot drink...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just do about 80% boiling & 20% cold on the top (herbal teas) (: it still tastes fine and can drink it straight away

Original post by physicsmaths
The best bit of tea is sipping it when it's boiling hot. Makes it feel nice. You know like nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha ok (: it's interesting to read the most recent posts & see what a range of tea taste there is out there (: I don't have caffeine though (not my choice but my adrenal gland's) & my favourites are fruit-based teas (:

Caffeine makes me feel alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Opposite for me haha (: but it was nice (: actually red berry flavours are quite energising as well
Hot off the press. New thread here!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3055389
Cambridge Decisions 2015 - one more week to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gnathaniel1
Is anyone more worried about being re-interviewed than the actual lettter? I feel like I should be doing loads of reading just in case :frown:

yep! cant be bothered to face another interview, I'd be so nervous:frown:
Original post by jneill
Hot off the press. New thread here!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3055389
Cambridge Decisions 2015 - one more week to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that the one we post in next?
Caffeine makes me feel alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Caffeine has no effect on me. Maybe I drank too much red bull as a child (accidentally)

But decaf just doesn't taste as good :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Is that the one we post in next?

:banana:
Original post by jneill
:banana:

I shall take that at as a yes :tongue:
I shall take that at as a yes :tongue:

TBH I don't know but it might get confusing having two threads... maybe ask the Mods to lock this one and direct everyone to the new thread.

A sad day... this thread is like home for many people and a lot of the credit must go to the Fish.

:thumbsup:
Am I the only who doesnt like tea and coffee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
TBH I don't know but it might get confusing having two threads... maybe ask the Mods to lock this one and direct everyone to the new thread.

A sad day... this thread is like home for many people and a lot of the credit must go to the Fish.

I'll close this one when we get to 10,000. Then we shall make the move :sad:
Original post by jneill

Lock it on at midinight 9th and 10th maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll close this one when we get to 10,000. Then we shall make the move :sad:

Good idea - nearly there!
Original post by jneill
Good idea - nearly there!

Woo

Having my daily cuppa
So what music is everyone listening to during the long wait till the 10th? Any new favourites?
Original post by Navo D.
So what music is everyone listening to during the long wait till the 10th? Any new favourites?

Angsty teen music, what else? :tongue:
My favourite band are releasing a song on the 5th then releasing an album on the 19th, so that's something to look forward if my hopes get crushed within the next week :biggrin:
Original post by Navo D.

Seems that 'Duck Sauce' are the only group I can revise to... It's kind of strange
Original post by whatacrydonnie
Angsty teen music, what else? :tongue:
My favourite band are releasing a song on the 5th then releasing an album on the 19th, so that's something to look forward if my hopes get crushed within the next week :biggrin:

Ahaha, of course :wink: I'm guessing your favourite band is fall out boy then? (based on avvy)

Original post by ross192835
Seems that 'Duck Sauce' are the only group I can revise to... It's kind of strange

Lol the only song I've heard of theirs is Barbara Streisand which was great :smile: Any others you recommend?
Original post by Navo D.
Ahaha, of course :wink: I'm guessing your favourite band is fall out boy then? (based on avvy)

Lol the only song I've heard of theirs is Barbara Streisand which was great :smile: Any others you recommend?

You would be correct :wink:
Original post by whatacrydonnie
You would be correct :wink:

Boy was I sad when they fell out :frown:

(sorry I just had to)

To be honest all their songs get stuck in your head after long enough! Try NRG it's one of my favourites

Latest

Trending

Trending