The Student Room Group

Best tv series ever?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
It got released on the 27th of February I think. Either way it's been out for ages.
Reply 41
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Finally someone else who watches Empire!!!

Yes its too good. I think its the first time I watched a TV show properly

Posted from TSR Mobile
****!!! they're 13 episodes in!! How did I miss this..
Walking dead, Lost and Prison Break
Reply 44
Scandal and orange is the new black
I am the biggest fan of Game of Thrones, but almost as good as that are The Wire, True Detective, House of Cards, Trailer Park Boys, Archer.

It really depends on my mood, but I think they are all amazing with Game of Thrones being out of this world.
Original post by Emily.97
I'd rank Suits quite high.
Then maybe the first few series of Person of Interest. It had a phase of being incredibly intense/addictive. I miss that :/

I am the same. I enjoyed Suits a lot, and I binge watched Person of Interest in about a week. It's not the slickest TV series, but it's bloody addictive.
Reply 47
Original post by Kittiara
Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Wire. :smile:

Buffy :colonhash:

The Wire, Oz, and True Detective for me.
Original post by bittr n swt
Season 3/4 let's walking dead down. 5 was average but yes the finale was amazing. Hope 6 is better than the last 3.

3/4 weren't too bad, but season 2 was beyond boring. I thought 5, especially towards the end of the season, was actually pretty good :tongue:
The walking dead - season 1 was incredible and the last half of season 5 was amazing! Also better call saul has definitely sparked my intrest particularly in the last couple of episodes. Breaking bad is an obvious one and also friends...:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd say either suits, breaking bad and dexter
Good question! Over the last couple of years I have watched some exceptionally brilliant Tv shows. One of my absolute favorites is Twin Peaks. The intertwining story, the slightly comical characters, and memorable soundtracks. It is not a recent tv show, being released back in the early 90's. But will truly rival many of the modern blockbusters.

For true (American) comedy genius, look no further than Community and Arrested development, but even for the British viewer these two make is to the very top of my list. They are also two of the most experimental tv shows that I have seen, as far as script writing and plot development. no one could predict what was going to happen!

To name a few more greats: Peep show, Fresh Meat, The Office, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones.
Game of Thrones, Friends and Prison Break are my all time favourites.
Game of Thrones and Gomorra for me :smile:
1. South Park (You may need a high IQ to fully understand and experience the wonders of the show)
2. Adventure Time (Smoke a J and explore the dark adult themes with a colorful and childlike overlay)
3. Breaking Bad (Perfect written story, every scene is carefully produced)
4. Orange is the New Black (Meh, great to watch with dinner since the episodes are long and uneventful)
Reply 55
Looks like i am the only one who enjoyed watching "modern family". Obviously friends and bigbang theory for me. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Supernatural, white collar, Boston legal, walking dead, chuck

Came here to say Chuck!!

Anyone who hasn't watched Chuck, you should. Its amazing and way too underrated. It's a spy-comedy with action and hilarity galore, honestly one of the funniest shows I've ever seen if not THE funniest.

Oh and Game of Thrones of course
Band of Brothers (no contest imo)
Supernatural (first few series, got over-complicated as it progressed)
Sherlock
South Park
Breaking Bad was good, as is House M.D and personally I loved Gossip Girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OllyPlain
What is the best TV series you have ever watched? My favourite is breaking bad along with the walking dead and prison break closely behind?

ARROW without a doubt xx

Quick Reply

Latest