The Student Room Group

What was the last TV show you watched?

As the title says, what was the last TV show you watched?
Gogglebox
Original post by Emma:-)

Death In Paradise. Maybe you know that show. One of these crime series I watch usually.

Prison break as I’m rewatching it for the millionth time
Everybody Hates Chris

After all the years they were gone in the meantime when I watched that show the last time, it even got funnier! :lol:

criminal minds
Ugly Americans

An amazing series, but with just a few seasons and a few episodes. I still love it.
(edited 7 months ago)
did anyone ever watch the 4 o clock club on cbbc.i never did but omg its so bad.I love a good bbc programme but i cannot deal with this one haha probs still would not hv enjoyrd it even as a 8yrs old
Reply 9
Fellow Travelers (Showtime)

Hello Emma,
The last TV show I watched was The Good Place. It is a comedy-drama television series created by Michael Schur that aired on NBC from September 19, 2016, to January 30, 2020. The series follows Eleanor Shellstrop (Kristen Bell), a woman who dies and wakes up in the Good Place, a heaven-like afterlife, despite not believing in it or being a particularly good person in life. She must keep up the ruse and learn to be a good person in order to stay in the Good Place.
Original post by ebyrne2036
did anyone ever watch the 4 o clock club on cbbc.i never did but omg its so bad.I love a good bbc programme but i cannot deal with this one haha probs still would not hv enjoyrd it even as a 8yrs old

YES! i remember watching this when i was much younger and tbh all i remember was it made me stressed 😭
Original post by liz.raspberry07
YES! i remember watching this when i was much younger and tbh all i remember was it made me stressed 😭

The singing has me :frown:
Death In Paradise. Boy, the first seasons are golden. I like the cases with Richard and Humphrey as detectives. My favorite characters in this show.
Reply 14
Painkillers - awesome

Quick Reply

Latest