The Student Room Group

Did anyone else have an 'emo' phase?

I went to the local alternative club in my town for the first time yesterday and although it didn't really play many songs I remembered and mainly played current pop, I still had the occasional throwback to the old 'emo' phase.

It's quite amusing thinking back like the clothes and the hair, so did anyone else experience this phase in their earlier years?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
Reply 2
Original post by Dinasaurus
I went to the local alternative club in my town for the first time yesterday and although it didn't really play many songs I remembered and mainly played current pop, I still had the occasional throwback to the old 'emo' phase.

It's quite amusing thinking back like the clothes and the hair, so did anyone else experience this phase in their earlier years?

Yes
Reply 3
Original post by Bazzel
No.

What were you into?
no.
Yes. Had an emo fringe, skinny jeans and everything.

I try to pretend it never happened tbh... :afraid:
Reply 6
better than being a hipster lol

the music was good tbf
aka the 'cut yourself' phase. No thanks
Reply 8
Nope thankfully.
Reply 9
No.

I never had any phase whatsoever. :tongue:

Just made fun of people who did. :teehee:
Reply 10
omg yes, look at this:

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:in hell! all time low was my favourite band haha :excited:
Reply 11
It'S NOT A :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ING PHAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
(edited 8 years ago)
I most definitely did xD
Reply 13
Original post by mondvay
omg yes, look at this:

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:in hell! all time low was my favourite band haha :excited:

gurl you got lost in stereo :rofl:
Had a slipknot/ linkin park phase.
Reply 15
Original post by z33
gurl you got lost in stereo :rofl:

omg hahah 10/10 reference :lol:
Yep! Used to walk around with fake piercings in my lips and a badly done fringe thinking I was soo badass. :afraid:
I was really in to falling in reverse
cringe..
Those were... Dark times.

I had the face-obscuring fringe, the red skinny jeans, the emo accessories from Claire's, the playlist that consisted of All Time Low, Slipknot, and Bullet for My Valentine, the lot. I used to write song lyrics on all of my books

But we don't talk about that :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by mondvay
omg yes, look at this:

Hello :colondollar:

fancy going to nandos baby, the chicken will be hot, but no as hot as you :wink:
Yes I cut my hair and had a fringe and wore black

Quick Reply

Latest