The Student Room Group

Phoenix Group Rotation Program

I haven't seen anything about Phoenix Group on here, but I was wondering if anyone has applied to their 2024 rotational business program?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ave123
I haven't seen anything about Phoenix Group on here, but I was wondering if anyone has applied to their 2024 rotational business program?

Hey I applied to their 2024 rotational business program, at what stage are you at?
Reply 2
Original post by Ravi045
Hey I applied to their 2024 rotational business program, at what stage are you at?

I had my phone interview last week, but haven't heard back yet. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by ave123
I had my phone interview last week, but haven't heard back yet. What about you?

Same here, I had my phone interview on 8th hbu? and also what was your chosen path for program?
Reply 4
Original post by Ravi045

Same here, I had my phone interview on 8th hbu? and also what was your chosen path for program?

Mine was the 1st and I said asset management or strategy customer and change. Hopefully we hear back this week! What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by ave123
Mine was the 1st and I said asset management or strategy customer and change. Hopefully we hear back this week! What about you?

I said Finance risk audit or strategy customer and change. Hopefully we'll get an update soon.
Reply 6
Original post by ave123

Hey did you get any email or any call from Phoenix team?
Reply 7
Original post by Ravi045

Hey did you get any email or any call from Phoenix team?

No so maybe some time next week? Let me know if you do tho!!
Reply 8
Original post by ave123
No so maybe some time next week? Let me know if you do tho!!

Hey mate! have you got anything from them? I received a text saying that they were trying to call me but didn't get through. They said they have some update on my application.
Reply 9
Original post by Ravi045

Hey mate! have you got anything from them? I received a text saying that they were trying to call me but didn't get through. They said they have some update on my application.

Omg I haven’t gotten anything yet…but I’m the in US so idk if they would call me
Reply 10
Are you going to the next round?!
Reply 11
Original post by ave123
Omg I haven’t gotten anything yet…but I’m the in US so idk if they would call me

Is your number on which you provided them in your application. Because they will call you first and then email you.
Reply 12
Original post by Ravi045

Is your number on which you provided them in your application. Because they will call you first and then email you.

Oh true yea it is
Reply 13
Original post by ave123
Oh true yea it is

Hopefully you'll get it soon.
Reply 14
Original post by Ravi045

Hopefully you'll get it soon.

Fingers crossed!! Did you end up getting good news?!
I did. Had my telephone interview on the 6th. Nothing yet.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 16
Original post by adityakumar006
I did. Had my telephone interview on the 12th. Nothing yet.
12th Feb ??
My bad, edited it , I just checked the email again.
Did you hear about your call?
Reply 18
Original post by adityakumar006
My bad, edited it , I just checked the email again.
Did you hear about your call?
Yess , I think there is an assessment Center on 29feb and 20th march? So let’s see.

Hbu?? Did they send you any invite??
Original post by Ravi045
Yess , I think there is an assessment Center on 29feb and 20th march? So let’s see.

Hbu?? Did they send you any invite??
Nope no comms from them yet. They told me that the AC date was 15th March but yeah since you have gotten a response yours would be more accurate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending