The Student Room Group

Typical class size for physics at university?

I know it's probably different wherever you go, but generally how many people did you have in your class for physics (or other sciences)? And also, were there multiple classes doing the same subject or was it just the one?

Thanks
We have tutorials of about 4 and problems classes of about 15. I'm doing mathphys and there are 3 problems classes(each student is assigned to one). There are more physics students so more classes(not sure exactly how many). There are also module specific classes for some modules but I haven't gone to any yet.
There's also labs but I don't have that so I don't know how many there are to a class.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by morgan8002
We have tutorials of about 4 and problems classes of about 15. I'm doing mathphys and there are 3 problems classes(each student is assigned to one). There are more physics students so more classes(not sure exactly how many). There are also module specific classes for some modules but I haven't gone to any yet.
There's also labs but I don't have that so I don't know how many there are to a class.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending