The Student Room Group

undergraduate to postgraduate

How far is my score from IC?
Background: British public high school, ALEVEL-Advanced Mathematics and Physics with AAC scores, and now I am majoring in civil engineering at the University of Nottingham. I am about to be a sophomore. All my scores in the first year are 70+

I just browsed the official website and it requires at least a second-class grade. I would like to ask what other efforts I should make besides the degree?
Original post by 黄自航
Background: British public high school, ALEVEL-Advanced Mathematics and Physics with AAC scores, and now I am majoring in civil engineering at the University of Nottingham. I am about to be a sophomore. All my scores in the first year are 70+

I just browsed the official website and it requires at least a second-class grade. I would like to ask what other efforts I should make besides the degree?

You could join a club or society, that'll show that you put effort into team events. I would recommend a team sports club.
Original post by 黄自航

What's IC? For postgraduate you typically need at least a 2:1, with the more competitive universities sometimes effectively requiring a 1st. Stuff like A-levels and extra-curriculars aren't relevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending