The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Freshers Thread

Who is coming to UCA in September? I will be studying on the BA (Hons) Graphic Design course, starting in Year 1 and I'll be living privately on South Street in Epsom :hello:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I will also be going to UCA Epsom to do Graphic Design, but I will be living in Halls of residence hopefully.:smile:
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Ah cool, I'll see you in September then! What hall of residence is your first choice? :smile:
Yep, you too. East street was my first choice.
Original post by harry sayers
Yep, you too. East street was my first choice.

Yeah, I looked at that hall. I live in London so I didn't bother applying for any uni accommodation in the end. Ensuite on East Street, right?
Oh Right. Yeah the ensuit in east street looked good. Are you doing the same graphic design course as me because I think there is two different ones. :smile:
Oh Right. Yeah the ensuit in east street looked good. Are you doing the same graphic design course as me because I think there is two different ones. :smile:

I hope we are! BA (Hons) Graphic Design? I'm starting in Year 1 :smile:
Original post by Ashley Robertson
I hope we are! BA (Hons) Graphic Design? I'm starting in Year 1 :smile:

Yeah, we are in the same course. I'm starting year 1 too :smile:
Yeah, we are in the same course. I'm starting year 1 too :smile:

Oh good! Can't believe I've found someone whose going to be doing the same course as me on here, haha. What sort of offer did they give you? What were the conditions?
Oh good! Can't believe I've found someone whose going to be doing the same course as me on here, haha. What sort of offer did they give you? What were the conditions?

Haha, yeah I know not alot of people on here that go to uca epsom. It was a conditional offer that i get 280 ucas points or above. What about you?
Haha, yeah I know not alot of people on here that go to uca epsom. It was a conditional offer that i get 280 ucas points or above. What about you?

I've seen a fair few for fashion related subjects, but that was expected haha :smile:. My offer condition was to pass my current course as I'm doing an FdA Degree at the moment! The uni said they aren't allowed to give out unconditional offers so I guess that was the next best thing
I've seen a fair few for fashion related subjects, but that was expected haha :smile:. My offer condition was to pass my current course as I'm doing an FdA Degree at the moment! The uni said they aren't allowed to give out unconditional offers so I guess that was the next best thing

Oh cool, thats pretty easy conditions then. :wink:
Oh cool, thats pretty easy conditions then. :wink:

Exactly! My teacher told me not to **** the last year up because I didn't need the grades haha :wink:
Exactly! My teacher told me not to **** the last year up because I didn't need the grades haha :wink:

Haha, your teacher has good advice then ! :wink:
Haha, your teacher has good advice then ! :wink:

He talks a lot, that is for sure! So where are you from? Must be quite far from Epsom seeing as you're getting a room in a hall :smile:
He talks a lot, that is for sure! So where are you from? Must be quite far from Epsom seeing as you're getting a room in a hall :smile:

I come from a town called leighton buzzard (near luton and milton keynes) but recently moved to plymouth hence why i applied for halls.
I come from a town called leighton buzzard (near luton and milton keynes) but recently moved to plymouth hence why i applied for halls.

Haha, no way! i was born in Milton Keynes :wink: I know of Leighton Buzzard quite well. That is a good move haha
Haha, no way! i was born in Milton Keynes :wink: I know of Leighton Buzzard quite well. That is a good move haha

Woah, thats strange. Yeah, its pretty good move but I miss Xscape. Do you live in milton keynes now? :wink:
Woah, thats strange. Yeah, its pretty good move but I miss Xscape. Do you live in milton keynes now? :wink:

I know right! I live in North London but i've lived all over the home counties in the past :smile: I try to stay down south, up north is a bit meh to stay the least :wink:
I know right! I live in North London but i've lived all over the home counties in the past :smile: I try to stay down south, up north is a bit meh to stay the least :wink:

Oh cool. Yeah up north isnt very nice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending