The Student Room Group

Someone please tell me whats going on.

Why do men give me a 2-3 seconds glance, some even stare until i look at them and stare back. Women will like glance a lot at me. I was at the library and looking at my computer, felt eyes on me from this women so i looked at her and she looked away immediately. I don't think I'm ugly.... Im around 6ft-6'1 and very build with broad shoulders. Is that why men stare me down? Could it be my style, i have quite nice style so I've been told, people often ask me for styling advice.
If i stare at a guy, its either, you are some ugly guy, you are a weirdo, that guy looks kinda cool.
Recently met a student in a library, he was telling me some story about his friend, i said 'yeah he seems like a cool guy' then he replied with my friends at the library said you looked cool.

So atleast i know i don't look like a wet guy.
There could be some romantic ambiance going on when Men look at you, or maybe just an casual look?
Reply 2
Original post by Oblivion99
There could be some romantic ambiance going on when Men look at you, or maybe just an casual look?

I usually just stand still continue to turn my head and look at them, i think they get intimidated and just break eye contact and keep walking. When i was mad, literally everything annoyed me, even stared down big guys who looked at me and they did nothing.
I think its because of my broad shoulders, I've been told once i look like a fighter and really tough.
Reply 3
:indiff:
Reply 4

Im shocked as well. Im a really nice person.

Quick Reply

Latest