The Student Room Group

Aqa drama gcse (the empress)

i have a question which will be in AQA drama gcse exam and I seriously need someone to tell me what they can remember from the empress 2023 one. I have NO notes whatsoever.I have some on the opening section on ending section but not alot. I need anyones help. Please could you tell me as soon as possible? This is the play that happened in 2023 and is called the empress. If you have a script or video or remember anything please tell me.
Reply 1
Original post by kavi34O
i have a question which will be in AQA drama gcse exam and I seriously need someone to tell me what they can remember from the empress 2023 one. I have NO notes whatsoever.I have some on the opening section on ending section but not alot. I need anyones help. Please could you tell me as soon as possible? This is the play that happened in 2023 and is called the empress. If you have a script or video or remember anything please tell me.
If you need a specific date, I watched it in 18th October 2023 at the lyric hammersmith
Reply 2
Original post by kavi34O
If you need a specific date, I watched it in 18th October 2023 at the lyric hammersmith
Also it was running from 04 - 28 October 2023 so if ANYONE watched it please tell me what you remember of it. Please if possible send scripts or videos. ANYTHING really 😭🙏

Quick Reply

Latest