The Student Room Group

Biology OCR Controlled Assessment

I recently did my controlled assessment for biology and I received 23/40 which is a U. I received a A in the AS controlled assessment (38/40)
I'm resitting the past units as it is and I was feeling confident for them until these results took me by surprise. The reason why the controlled assessment was so low was because I contradicted myself. I'm asking if there is any point trying anymore since I was hoping for a good controlled assessment grade to help maintain my exam grades, but now they will simply hinder them. I'm sad
I applied for Biology at University and require BBB.
Reply 1
Original post by Sidneyy12
I recently did my controlled assessment for biology and I received 23/40 which is a U. I received a A in the AS controlled assessment (38/40)
I'm resitting the past units as it is and I was feeling confident for them until these results took me by surprise. The reason why the controlled assessment was so low was because I contradicted myself. I'm asking if there is any point trying anymore since I was hoping for a good controlled assessment grade to help maintain my exam grades, but now they will simply hinder them. I'm sad
I applied for Biology at University and require BBB.

:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending