The Student Room Group

I drank 7 litres of Milk today AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hezzlington
starting strength..?

Im using stronglift with some very slight modifications. But yh I can see where they stole the diet plan from
Original post by Mentally
Im using stronglift with some very slight modifications. But yh I can see where they stole the diet plan from

what modifications?
Reply 22
Original post by hezzlington
what modifications?

seated dumb-bell press instead of overhead press. Adding seated calf raises to help save my skinny calfs. wbu? what programm u on
I can drink 7 liters of lager a day...better than milk
seated dumb-bell press instead of overhead press. Adding seated calf raises to help save my skinny calfs. wbu? what programm u on

I do my own to cater for injury etc. Or I just do what I want when I'm bored of doing the same thing.
Reply 25
Im wondering why Im like one of the only few people at my age that still drinks milk

I love milk! I drink maybe a pint a day :h:
Don't drink that much milk. You might build up and intolerance to milk protein and if you are into gains, that would suck.
damn thats a lot of sugar lol
[QUOTE=CleverSquirrel;64457121]This is probably something i'd do :lol: ! I love milk (@Unistudent77 )

OP how was it for you?!

Is that tag intended to wind me up?
You know i regularly go through 3 litres of (BLUE) milk a day...

You drink Green/Orange anyway... Is that even milk? :tongue:
Please don't do GOMAD unless you only care about strength, you're going to look like **** at the end of it, and aesthetically your lower body will but much bigger setting squat PRs 3 times a week.

I really wouldn't recommend substiting an exercise as important as the OHP either if you are going for strength, seems counter-intuitive.
Lactose*, At the end of the day calories are calories.

Spent about £3.50. Managed to get 4550 calories, and 271g of protein. Milk is ridiculously cheap, dunno why more student bodybuilders/gym goers dont use it, I can understand 7 liters but use atleast ,1/2 a gallon a day.

I would recommend chocolate milk instead, it has more protein and it tastes better, you don't have to worry about lactose either
Original post by Unistudent77
Is that tag intended to wind me up?
You know i regularly go through 3 litres of (BLUE) milk a day...

You drink Green/Orange anyway... Is that even milk? :tongue:

Hmmmm maybe 🤔😉
Eeewwwwww how can you even drink blue top milk? It's literally like drinking cream😫

:unimpressed: ummmm yeah it is actually!!!
Green top milk is the best!!!👊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Lactose*, At the end of the day calories are calories.

This is not true. Macronutrients are important and all have different roles.

Spent about £3.50. Managed to get 4550 calories, and 271g of protein. Milk is ridiculously cheap, dunno why more student bodybuilders/gym goers dont use it, I can understand 7 liters but use atleast ,1/2 a gallon a day.

It's very high in sugar (lactose) as well as fats which are somewhat unhealthy. The macronutrient ratios in milk aren't great at all and it can be bad for you in excess. Dairy in general isn't brilliant for your health.

Following plans like this will just leave you bloated and in the end, fat.
[QUOTE=CleverSquirrel;64462601]Hmmmm maybe 🤔😉
Eeewwwwww how can you even drink blue top milk? It's literally like drinking cream😫

:unimpressed: ummmm yeah it is actually!!!
Green top milk is the best!!!👊

Posted from TSR Mobile

You bad girl 😉
You know what happens when you wind me up.... 🤔🤔🤔

Nahhh. It's amazing.
Not sure like... 😂
Original post by Ethereal World
Did you thank the cow? :flute:

Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Unistudent77
You bad girl 😉
You know what happens when you wind me up.... 🤔🤔🤔

Nahhh. It's amazing.
Not sure like... 😂

Shhhhhhhhhh😉
Whaaaat?🤔! I don't wind you up at all :rofl:

It's really not!! It's too thick :nope:

Green top milk is actually the best ngl👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by .JC.
This is not true. Macronutrients are important and all have different roles.

It's very high in sugar (lactose) as well as fats which are somewhat unhealthy. The macronutrient ratios in milk aren't great at all and it can be bad for you in excess. Dairy in general isn't brilliant for your health.

Following plans like this will just leave you bloated and in the end, fat.

Im looking for calories obviously I dont get all of my nutritients from milk. And i burn the sugars. I go gym 3x a week. Swimming class weekly and I run every other day i also naturally have a very high metabolic rate and an unusual amount of destructive metabolism.
Diary is bad for you? L... i get alot of vegans telling me that I can quote a ton of studies that disagrees with that.
Reply 38
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Please don't do GOMAD unless you only care about strength, you're going to look like **** at the end of it, and aesthetically your lower body will but much bigger setting squat PRs 3 times a week.

I really wouldn't recommend substiting an exercise as important as the OHP either if you are going for strength, seems counter-intuitive.

I mainly care about strength atm. Hoping to gain 15kg/20kg mass hopefully 5kg-10kg of it is pure muscle mass. Atm my BMI is below 20 so im not too worried about getting fat.

As for OHP i dont know why but my back tends to hurt as soon as i go slightly heavy no matter how many times i check form.
Reply 39
Original post by ZuluK
I love milk! I drink maybe a pint a day :h:

Full fat or skimmed?

Quick Reply

Latest