The Student Room Group

Feel down as hell

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wired_1800
Your frustrations may increase to the point that will be detrimental to your mental health.

I wouldn;' hurt myself but it is just a continual low lying anger. Sex would help, it's unlikely though, music definitely helps.
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn;' hurt myself but it is just a continual low lying anger. Sex would help, it's unlikely though, music definitely helps.

Yeah, sexual frustration is not good.
Yeah, sexual frustration is not good.

It's even more horrible when my desires are so strong and so attuned to womens allure, and when I see someone attractive and I get that current going through me, my brain then just kicks in and says, stop, get it out of your head, don't look, because even if I was luck enough to get not an outright ignore, or rejection, I know the next stage would be lift, tease, lead my down the garden path and then deny, and that is too painful to bear-maybe I just met the wrong people and let it condition me, or maybe it is societal, but when I get attraction like that, I think it should be a joy, and sex with mutual attraction is human, it could be joyful, and yet I'm being dehumanised by this coldness-all my family got it, loads of partners, they think it's weird, my sis obviously, being a woman older than me, has zero problem, and no I am not ugly, maybe even the best looking in our family. It's what other guys my generation are getting. I've even had it suggested I must avoid sex, jesus if they knew, what a joke!
'lift' shouldn't be there, and sorry for typos, I hope you can intepret.
It's even more horrible when my desires are so strong and so attuned to womens allure, and when I see someone attractive and I get that current going through me, my brain then just kicks in and says, stop, get it out of your head, don't look, because even if I was luck enough to get not an outright ignore, or rejection, I know the next stage would be lift, tease, lead my down the garden path and then deny, and that is too painful to bear-maybe I just met the wrong people and let it condition me, or maybe it is societal, but when I get attraction like that, I think it should be a joy, and sex with mutual attraction is human, it could be joyful, and yet I'm being dehumanised by this coldness-all my family got it, loads of partners, they think it's weird, my sis obviously, being a woman older than me, has zero problem, and no I am not ugly, maybe even the best looking in our family. It's what other guys my generation are getting. I've even had it suggested I must avoid sex, jesus if they knew, what a joke!

It is sad. Try to meet other people and don't give up!
What I lfet out what it's pretty horrible to have thismechanism in your head, but at the same time I know I have to be a realised, but why should looking at an attractive woman, and her looking at me, again, I'm not talking one way cases(And I know the militant ball busters could not wait to jump on this and say I'm probably a freak, they are better than me, your probably ugly/worthless, or other militant feminist shite to kick you down, none of this is true), be something painful, it should be something fun and joyful, when I was starting out young I had an ease and it was fun and more relaxed, I guess cos I assumed there was yeard ahead of human, good sexy stuff, how wrong was I? A physical problem interrupted, got it sorted, then money and job problems kick in, got a bit older, and the game changed. No longer was it fun, and I had missed out and have done more.
It is sad. Try to meet other people and don't give up!

So you ever heard anything like this?
'a realised' should read 'realistic'. Typing on two coffees, bit wound up sorry.
Dont worry about tings mandem. I failed every 1 of my gsce apart from btec sport. Im or8, just getting by chilling and vaping and dat. Just try to chill out have a stella an that.

:yy::yy:
So you ever heard anything like this?

I have heard about sexual frustration. Despite all the sex that is going on, some people can still be unlucky with women or men.

This was the reason, why I suggested that you see someone. Not that you are sick or anything, but to get some stuff off your chest. Maybe something you are withholding inside may be inhibiting you.
I have heard about sexual frustration. Despite all the sex that is going on, some people can still be unlucky with women or men.

This was the reason, why I suggested that you see someone. Not that you are sick or anything, but to get some stuff off your chest. Maybe something you are withholding inside may be inhibiting you.

Yeah maybe I will, just talking. It's just a variety of things that add up, think I may be incompatible with this country a lot though. Really dislike it. Should try harder to meet different types I guess.
Yeah maybe I will, just talking. It's just a variety of things that add up, think I may be incompatible with this country a lot though. Really dislike it. Should try harder to meet different types I guess.

You should. This is your country. Surely, there will be someone out there that gets you. All you need to do is to search.

Good luck.
You should. This is your country. Surely, there will be someone out there that gets you. All you need to do is to search.

Good luck.

It is hideously illiberal, and sinister, as I've found to my cost, the type of thing people will dismiss until it happens to them-beyond that it's just conservative or ignorant and arrogant. I really want to go somewhere else, there's not much in the way of women with much curiosity or the type who'd like me, even if my looks are ok, there's the odd girl but they want to live that dumbed down way. I feel like I'm being forced to accept something stifling here.
Sounds like you're not surrounding yourself with the right people mentally. People who challenge you (in a helpful and friendly manner). You sound like you don't enjoy the people you interact with and it's affecting you. You might have to peep out of your bubble because not everyone is as you have described. I had a 'similar' issue and it started affecting my view of humanity and all but alas, I surrounded myself with people I'm much better without...
It is hideously illiberal, and sinister, as I've found to my cost, the type of thing people will dismiss until it happens to them-beyond that it's just conservative or ignorant and arrogant. I really want to go somewhere else, there's not much in the way of women with much curiosity or the type who'd like me, even if my looks are ok, there's the odd girl but they want to live that dumbed down way. I feel like I'm being forced to accept something stifling here.

You need to make a decision on yourself and your future. Speak to health advisers and get yourself together.

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest