The Student Room Group
Original post by StudyinHungary
Consider to study medicine abroad?
The University of Debrecen can be a good option for you!
Feel free to contact me!
As the representative of the University of Debrecen I can give you information!

I hear all these stories about students failing their year because it is so hard. They complain that Debrecen is introducing new testing system which is designed to make students think harder and almost to fail them. I have also heard, the University does not have teachers who really push students to work harder or they are not useful since they just want money. The way they make money is by making students fail for no reason even if they get the right answer so they can repeat and obviously you got to pay more.

Please can you explain this?
Dear Apples Trees,

The University could make to most money from the tuition fees if they didn't fail anybody. It's simple mathematics. If there are, just say, 300 students on every year that makes 1800 on 6 years. But if they fail students already on the 1st year obviously there won't be 300 students on the 2nd year because of the fails. That's can be counted up to the 6th years,
So if the University wanted to make money nobody would have been failed and would be a degree and diploma factory. But because the University have high requirements which make the University a quality University there will be always who can't cope with the requirements. But what would everybody think of the University if everybody could graduate easily? Would you believe that the standard and the requirement is good enough?
I doubt it.
Hello

The application already started for the new coming 2017 September start courses. Entrance examinations are organised in London on the 22nd of April and on 7-8th of July, 2017.
There are only a few places available for the 22nd of April exam. More places are for July exam.
Please apply asap for the April exam.
The exams are organised by me / Sandor Bone, StudyAbroadHungary / in London.
For more information pls contact me.

Kind Regards

Sandor Bone
Reply 4
Original post by StudyinHungary
Consider to study medicine abroad?
The University of Debrecen can be a good option for you!
Feel free to contact me!
As the representative of the University of Debrecen I can give you information!

i am from India , intending to join medicine from Jan 2018, would like to know the rating of this univercity in EU and post graduate possibilities
Reply 5
Hi can I have the tuition fee needs to be paid for students redoing 2 year medicine program in Debrecen University in this academic year 2019-2020. BestVS
Reply 6
Hello, I will be doing the entrance exam for the University of Debrecen in two weeks and I would like to know what kind of questions are asked in the oral exam? Are they basic questions asking about definitions or more detailed such as to explain entire experiments? Also how many questions are asked in the oral exam and how long is it? Would really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending