The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Those who are studying at University of Leicester(or had graduated from there..)

Is it good?I'm considering applying there for medicine but I looked at the google reviews and I'm a bit concerned.

Has anyone studied medicine there/is currently studying there?(Is the teaching good?)
Original post by Anonymous
Is it good?I'm considering applying there for medicine but I looked at the google reviews and I'm a bit concerned.

Has anyone studied medicine there/is currently studying there?(Is the teaching good?)

Hello there!

Thank you for your question and glad to hear you are considering applying for Medicine course at University of Leicester!

I just wanted to provide a tip on joining our Unibuddy Community, where you can meet students like yourself who are thinking of applying or our current students who are already studying Medicine at our University. You can sign up from this link and start chatting to students: https://community.unibuddy.co/invite...4b0947144fe5a9

I am a current student studying Medical Physiology here at University of Leicester, and I thought I'd share my knowledge on studying Medicine at Leicester! One cool thing about Leicester Medical school is the dissection room, and Medical students learn anatomy by real full-body dissections on real human cadavers. You'll also have clinical work experience early on in your course, as we believe that the best way to learn medicine is to work with practising doctors. You will spend virtually all of your time in Phase 2 (3rd-5th years) working full-time in clinical environments.

I hope this helped! For more in-depth knowledge and questions, I highly recommend you joining Unibuddy community and speak to our current medical students! If you have any further questions, please keep them coming :smile:

- Shahla (Student Recruitment Assistant)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending