The Student Room Group

What do you think will be in the AQA Biology paper 2 exam?

I'm only sitting the B2/C2/P2 exams and therefore didn't sit the B1 exam yesterday, considering "nothing biology related" came up (according to people at my school who took the test) what do you predict will come up in the AQA B2 exam? :smile:
Original post by mellowjoker
I'm only sitting the B2/C2/P2 exams and therefore didn't sit the B1 exam yesterday, considering "nothing biology related" came up (according to people at my school who took the test) what do you predict will come up in the AQA B2 exam? :smile:

I didn't take it. But considering nothing Biology related came up in the last one…. GCSE Textiles might come up in B2! :teeth: Get revising folks, make sure you know your roman numerals :shakecane:
Original post by mellowjoker

Make sure you have a solid idea of characters in Of Mice And Men.
It'd be good to revise some stuff about immortality of the soul and some Latin vocabulary, they're popular favourites for that exam:smile:
Reply 4
Haha thanks for the heads up guys, I'll make sure I heavily revise all those topics 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending