The Student Room Group

UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME - Spanish AQA Reading Paper GCSE

Scroll to see replies

The verb 'aprovechar' which means to take advantage of/ to make use of. So
- It is making it easier to use at home
right? I'm pretty sure.
what does everyone think the grade boundaries will be for an A?
Also, what does two As in coursework an A in listening and roughly a C in reading make overall?
Oh and 1a) is P+N because from the top my head he said it was good that he worked there but the pay was low (baja) and he had to work a lot of hours.
Original post by sunny181113
Sorry i don't think that's right. The text said "scientists and engineers" but the question asked for "doctors and engineers" which isn't right x

Ahh that clears that up then! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that didn't go too well for me but I forgot most of the answers I put so I hope I pick up quite a few marks where I forgot what I put 😅
Hope it went better for u guys than it did for me!
Guys, how many marks do you think you've got for reading from looking at the unofficial mark mark scheme? I think I got between 40 - 37 marks.
Original post by sunny181113
Sorry i don't think that's right. The text said "scientists and engineers" but the question asked for "doctors and engineers" which isn't right x

Oh god, this is why I should double check things ;_; I think I've done enough for an A* but I'm cutting it damn close

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got all A's and A*'s in my coursework and if I get a B in the listening and reading would I still be able to get an A overall?
Original post by Eleanorking
I got all A's and A*'s in my coursework and if I get a B in the listening and reading would I still be able to get an A overall?

U should do, if I remember correctly your Coursework makes 60% of your grade (30% writing 30% speaking) while your exam is 40% (20% listening 20% reading)

Most of your grade percentage would be an A at least but also the 40% B and 30% A* would cancel out to a low A/high B then u get your 30% A and u get an A overall! This may be wrong for all ik though XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you think the grade boundaries are going to be? In this paper I think I got about 38 and around 32 in the listening and in my coursework I got high A*s- what do you think I'll get overall?
Omg I counted up the exact same as u!! And my coursework are A* and A's. I think we're either gonna get a high A or A* Ahhh I'm praying for A*
Reply 52
A* in all but reading where I think I got a b would that good enough for an a* overall
image.jpegThis is how many flash cards I did for revision so I'm praying for that A*😂 I'm sure u all did fine and I hope u all get the grade u want !! :smile:
Reply 54
Can anyone remember the question 11 text and the letters for the answers
can anyone remember what was said on the first question (olympics) and question 4 (sportsmen)?
Reply 56
Original post by Katwamba01
Oh and 1a) is P+N because from the top my head he said it was good that he worked there but the pay was low (baja) and he had to work a lot of hours.

i think that is the second one! because i definitely remember the first one saying that the olympics brought lots of money to the capital and boosted the economy or whatever :smile:
Original post by lily628
i think that is the second one! because i definitely remember the first one saying that the olympics brought lots of money to the capital and boosted the economy or whatever :smile:

I agree :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lily628

Oh yeah it was 1b) sorry about that.
Reply 59
Does anyone have the mark scheme for the foundation paper? I assumed this was the higher paper...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending