The Student Room Group

How did you find the aqa geography A exam today?

Scroll to see replies

I used the Maldives for a case study as well (and spelt it like "Maldev's. 😅😅) however, I said they got $6 billion of the Japanese government... 😔 I thought because there are like 200 inhabited islands, it would cost a lot more! Would an examiner let me off for this?
Original post by GcseMaths
The examiner will put you mark into UMS. If your coursework is at a high mark (ideally 42+) then you should be on for atleast an A. On average you need about 59% for an A* looking at the past grade boundaries but last year this was a bit higher meaning it could change this year?

I got 55/60 on my coursework, should I be okay then?:smile:
Original post by student46803
I got 55/60 on my coursework, should I be okay then?:smile:

That will be an A* well done!
Original post by alidas147
I put constructive cause it was surging inland but i guess it wall a high wave so probably destructive

I put constructive as well, because that has the stronger swash. However, looking back at it now I get why it would be destructive because of its height. Aarrrgh
Original post by GcseMaths
That will be an A* well done!

Thank you!
Reply 65
Original post by Anomali99
Did anyone do the restless earth last question about the alps, and if so would i get any marks for just talking about like how people use the alps

i thought it asked for the adaptations
Original post by A_Tesco_Manager
You will definitly get marks, especially if you talked about what figures 2a and 2b showed. Im not sure what they will think about HEP and mining , or tourism, but as long as you've linked to how the people have adapted to the Alps, you should be fine

Cheers
Original post by imena
i thought it asked for the adaptations

YeH but i didnt know anything on adaptions
Original post by B3ASTy
What did you guys put for how the vegetation adapts to the climate of tropical rainforests (this is for living world)

I put about buttress roots, lianas on their trunks, they are decidous and they have drip tip leaves
Original post by Anonymous20000
Is this restless earth?? Which question??
I

Sorry, not been active recectly, but may aswell let you know, it was on the coasts topic

Just realised i already replied, my bad
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending