The Student Room Group

I can't stop crying

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by fatima1998
I was busy with my work so couldn't take care of my chickens :colondollar: no one's gonna get heart attack... don't you know i control everyone's heart...
Santa will no longer be with ya all as i am here now :innocent: santa is under my control :devil:

Oh yeah can you please stop Trump's, that would be gr8. Omg jeezus I cant believe im talking to you - meeting you was the top thing on my bucket list :') can you sign my Quran?

K Santa is an ******* anyway, gives me coal every year :sigh: but I know you'll get me that PS4 :colone:
Original post by z33
Oh yeah can you please stop Trump's, that would be gr8. Omg jeezus I cant believe im talking to you - meeting you was the top thing on my bucket list :':wink: can you sign my Quran?

K Santa is an ******* anyway, gives me coal every year :sigh: but I know you'll get me that PS4 :colone:

Oh Trump :motz: i have seen him doing silly things and i know how to deal with that cartoon :colondollar: oh child i am glad something is ticked off from your bucket list :cute: i am only here to fulfil your desires :unsure: child Quran is not our holy book... its bible :unimpressed: :slap:
Dw child... i am back... santa can leave this world :creep: PS4 l :hmmmm: oh child you demands are pretty high :mute: i thought you want my blessings, maybe wine ans bread :unimpressed:
Original post by Anonymous
I never used to cry, i didn't even cry at my mum's funeral. But lately i cry at anything and I don't know why.

Why don't you try taking a break and relaxing a little? I've written a blog post on how to relax which might give you a place to start! Hope it helps :smile:
https://adventuringwithlove.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/how-to-relax/
Original post by bethy143
Why don't you try taking a break and relaxing a little? I've written a blog post on how to relax which might give you a place to start! Hope it helps :smile:
https://adventuringwithlove.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/how-to-relax/

Thank you, I'll look at is I've pretty much forgotten how to relax

Quick Reply

Latest