The Student Room Group

LEAKED Edexcel GCSE maths exam 2016!

Is it true that the teacher that leaked it is going to get sacked for leaking the paper after the exam? It is still on his website though with worked solutions. :/

By the way there's also pictures of the AQA English Lit higher tier exam leaked with pictures of all the questions but that's probably a student not sure...

I'm interested what will happen to that maths teacher though... Does he lose his job and why is it still up?

Scroll to see replies

I imagine he would be disciplined, not so much sacked.
Almost the following day, the answers and questions of A level maths papers are published on TSR but not the actual papers themselves. Although, I will admit he is an idiot because the government keeps them under wraps for mock papers and so, where teachers give the papers for mock purposes to the following year group, there are the unique few who actually can't physically sit the paper due to medical reasons (saw a thread on TSR a while back saying someone had pneumonia and so, couldn't actually sit the paper and so, she would be given her mock grade).

So, I imagine more disciplinary action rather than a sacking.
I also saw a thread about a year ago I saw a thread of a student who was diagnosed with leukaemia.
So papers are kept under lock and key for a reason.
Reply 3
Original post by Scienceisgood
I imagine he would be disciplined, not so much sacked.
Almost the following day, the answers and questions of A level maths papers are published on TSR but not the actual papers themselves. Although, I will admit he is an idiot because the government keeps them under wraps for mock papers and so, where teachers give the papers for mock purposes to the following year group, there are the unique few who actually can't physically sit the paper due to medical reasons (saw a thread on TSR a while back saying someone had pneumonia and so, couldn't actually sit the paper and so, she would be given her mock grade).

So, I imagine more disciplinary action rather than a sacking.

Oh OK, thanks. He hasn't removed it yet though, lol.
Reply 4
Original post by _Xenon_
Is it true that the teacher that leaked it is going to get sacked for leaking the paper after the exam? It is still on his website though with worked solutions. :/

By the way there's also pictures of the AQA English Lit higher tier exam leaked with pictures of all the questions but that's probably a student not sure...

I'm interested what will happen to that maths teacher though... Does he lose his job and why is it still up?

He'll probably get fired and then they'll change the paper
Original post by luciie
He'll probably get fired and then they'll change the paper

Isn't that normally done if the paper is leaked BEFORE the paper is sat by the country?
I remember them doing this back in 2013 when I was sitting my A2 Maths paper (****ing HORRIBLE, not joking people actually came out of that exam crying). They done it because they had lost some papers in the post and so, as a precaution released another paper made last minute.

Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10120553/A-level-students-fear-they-could-lose-university-places-after-exam-board-blunder.html
Reply 6
Original post by Scienceisgood
Isn't that normally done if the paper is leaked BEFORE the paper is sat by the country?
I remember them doing this back in 2013 when I was sitting my A2 Maths paper (****ing HORRIBLE, not joking people actually came out of that exam crying). They done it because they had lost some papers in the post and so, as a precaution released another paper made last minute.

Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10120553/A-level-students-fear-they-could-lose-university-places-after-exam-board-blunder.html

Oh wait I read the thread wrong never mind. I thought everyone does the paper at the same time anyway so surely if he posted it after the exam happened it doesn't matter?
Original post by luciie
Oh wait I read the thread wrong never mind. I thought everyone does the paper at the same time anyway so surely if he posted it after the exam happened it doesn't matter?

If you read my messages (posts 2 and 3), it kinda matters but not to the severity I'D IMAGINE to sack someone.
Will HOPEFULLY be doing my PGCE after the coming academic year and so, will learn about this other than "Don't do it". =l
Reply 8
Original post by _Xenon_

He may be disciplined for it but not sure about the sacking as the paper had already been sat by students so it's not like it was leaked before the exams. The paper did really help though with knowing how many marks I got.
LMAO That teacher is a straight savage.
Reply 10
Original post by junayd1998
LMAO That teacher is a straight savage.

LOL and he is ready to post paper 2 too! 😂
He wrote coming soon...
Original post by _Xenon_
LOL and he is ready to post paper 2 too! 😂
He wrote coming soon...

LMAO hes a mad dog, can you link me where he said this? loooooool . Wanna see if he can cop me Edexcel Calc Higher 2016 GCSE paper. LMAO. Does he have like a website or something?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
LMAO hes a mad dog, can you link me where he said this? loooooool . Wanna see if he can cop me Edexcel Calc Higher 2016 GCSE paper. LMAO.

On his website, lol
Original post by _Xenon_
On his website, lol

Link???? I wanna see loool
Link???? I wanna see loool

http://mrkibria.weebly.com/june-2016-paper.html

Oh this geeza lmao i dont think he will get the sack lool he posted it after its already done by then.
He shouldn't get sacked.

It's stupid if he does. The paper was already sat by GCSE students (like me) and he posted the solutions after. Mocks don't mean a thing, exam boards should prep separate ones for schools with slight alterations or the school should implement some of this years questions with an amalgamation of others.
GCSEs are the important things and everything after. Mocks don't mean much tbh. Those people who are sitting their mocks shouldn't be searching for the papers anyway!
Wow... I REALLY miss GCSEs rather than the *hit I have to deal with now at uni... =l
Original post by _Xenon_

Wait, who leaked the paper? The guy that made the worked solutions?

Quick Reply

Latest