The Student Room Group

Plovidiv MU (Bulgaria)

Hi there!
I am from New Zealand and I am thinking of applying to Plovidiv University (Bulgaria) this year. Would love to hear about what the uni is like.
I am also open to any suggestions on accommodation in Plovidiv. What isgood/not good etc. Costs etc.
Original post by flowers2242
Hi there!
I am from New Zealand and I am thinking of applying to Plovidiv University (Bulgaria) this year. Would love to hear about what the uni is like.
I am also open to any suggestions on accommodation in Plovidiv. What isgood/not good etc. Costs etc.

It's ok ( by far the best one in Bulgaria) but still the lecturers are corrupt and only give you the signatures for your practical book if you pay them. In terms of accommodation there are plenty of new apartments near the uni both big and small( depending on your budget).
Reply 2
Original post by doc.dolittle
It's ok ( by far the best one in Bulgaria) but still the lecturers are corrupt and only give you the signatures for your practical book if you pay them. In terms of accommodation there are plenty of new apartments near the uni both big and small( depending on your budget).

ThakYou for your reply! Are you studying medicine in Plovidiv, Bulgaria?
[QUOTE=doc.dolittle;65355537]It's ok ( by far the best one in Bulgaria) but still the lecturers are corrupt and only give you the signatures for your practical book if you pay them. In terms of accommodation there are plenty of new apartments near the uni both big and small( depending on your budget).

So you openly admit the university is a hotbed of corruption??? Why study in such a dump?
Original post by Cooliomed
So you openly admit the university is a hotbed of corruption??? Why study in such a dump?

Because it is GMC accredited, cheap and I want to become a doctor! This is the best one in Bulgaria btw- imagine how much corruption there is in the other unis.
Original post by flowers2242
ThakYou for your reply! Are you studying medicine in Plovidiv, Bulgaria?

Yeah :biggrin:
[QUOTE=doc.dolittle;65381665]Because it is GMC accredited, cheap and I want to become a doctor! This is the best one in Bulgaria btw- imagine how much corruption there is in the other unis.

Actually it is not GMC "accredited". It is recognised in the UK but the GMC do not accredit unis outside of the U.K.

But good luck competing for a job when hospitals and the NHS compare your university degree to those from the likes of Hungary or Czech.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending