The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
Original post by Marie-Antoinette
Il se passe des trucs étranges ici, moi je dis que ça sent le roussis ! (rime)

Um.... i love you too? :s-smilie:
Original post by z33
Um.... i love you too? :s-smilie:

Don't worry I just say stupid things all the time :')
Reply 1022
Original post by Marie-Antoinette
Don't worry I just say stupid things all the time :':wink:

Oh okay hahaha :lol:

This thread still alive?
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

This thread still alive?

More like are you still alive? I thought you died! :cry2: OMG I ****ING MISSED YOU! Where did you go? :frown:
Original post by Rhythmical
More like are you still alive? I thought you died! :cry2: OMG I ****ING MISSED YOU! Where did you go? :frown:

RHYYYYYTHMICAAAALLLLLLLLL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so sorry I died. ;_; But I'm back now, back form the dead, and I'm here to stay. C:

Life got me.. Life got me hard. ;___; I MISSED YOU TOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the amount of my notifications is way to high but I'm ignoring them right now because I really want to spam this place with my mindless posts right now DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO NOT POST ANYTHING FOR A MONTH?!?! MY POST-BALLS ARE SWOLLEN AND BLUE I MUST: RELEASE: THE. TENSION AHHHHHHH

It's good to be back :rofl:
RHYYYYYTHMICAAAALLLLLLLLL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so sorry I died. ;_; But I'm back now, back form the dead, and I'm here to stay. C:

Life got me.. Life got me hard. ;___; I MISSED YOU TOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the amount of my notifications is way to high but I'm ignoring them right now because I really want to spam this place with my mindless posts right now DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO NOT POST ANYTHING FOR A MONTH?!?! MY POST-BALLS ARE SWOLLEN AND BLUE I MUST: RELEASE: THE. TENSION AHHHHHHH

It's good to be back :rofl:

I said to @ravioliyears that you've disappeared and haven't been on here for a long time, and then you lecture me for taking a break. :colonhash: How many notifications do you actually have? :tongue: you've gone off too long, don't be going off again, please. :frown: it's been so lonely without you, I was going to make a search party thread about you. :lol:
I said to @ravioliyears that you've disappeared and haven't been on here for a long time, and then you lecture me for taking a break. :colonhash: How many notifications do you actually have? :tongue: you've gone off too long, don't be going off again, please. :frown: it's been so lonely without you, I was going to make a search party thread about you. :lol:

Most of them would be from me :lol:
Original post by ravioliyears

Actually thinking about it, some would be from me, like tagging and mentioning the dude when he wasn't even here! :rofl:

I know, I suck. ;_;

lel I had 28 or something, but thankfully just 8 PMs

I won't I pwomise. :hugs:

Aww A search party thread for ME? Amagaaad am I really that special? xDDD
Original post by ravioliyears

Actually thinking about it, some would be from me, like tagging and mentioning the dude when he wasn't even here! :rofl:

I love you gals so much :cry2:
@Hodor_van_Groot

HODOR!

HODOR!

HODOR!

HODOR!

HODOR!

HODOR!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU BOOPLESNOOT?! SQUIRREL MISSED YOUR FUNNY SASSY BUM :cry2: :cry2:
I know, I suck. ;_;

lel I had 28 or something, but thankfully just 8 PMs

I won't I pwomise. :hugs:

Aww A search party thread for ME? Amagaaad am I really that special? xDDD

I love you gals so much :cry2:

We love you too! :love: and I never get that many PM's! :tongue: did you miss TSR at all? Look at how many followers I have, you've missed too much. :yes:
A unicorn can see deep inside your heart child. :wink:
We love you too! :love: and I never get that many PM's! :tongue: did you miss TSR at all? Look at how many followers I have, you've missed too much. :yes:

I have indeed.. JAYSUS! What even! You had like, not even 30 when we met. ME so jelly.. Gimme some ;_;
I have indeed.. JAYSUS! What even! You had like, not even 30 when we met. ME so jelly.. Gimme some ;_;

Hahah well check out my post count! :teehee: it is too high and I'm nearing my 10th gem, I'm too addicted. How did you stay away for a whole month? :eek:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
@Hodor_van_Groot

HODOR!

HODOR!

HODOR!

HODOR!

HODOR!

HODOR!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU BOOPLESNOOT?! SQUIRREL MISSED YOUR FUNNY SASSY BUM :cry2: :cry2:

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

I'M SOOO SOWWY BBY PLES FORGIVE MEEEH ;_____; TOO MUCH **** TO DEAL WITH IN REAL LIFE TOO MUCH PRESSURE AHHHHHHHHHHH

I MISSED YOUR FLUFFY BUM AS WELL ;___;

AND ONLY 3 MONTHS LEFT TILL I MOVE TO DAA YOOO KAYYYY AYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAA

We're going to meet! We're going to meet so hard, I'm so going to lick your eyeballs. :smile:
SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

I'M SOOO SOWWY BBY PLES FORGIVE MEEEH ;_____; TOO MUCH **** TO DEAL WITH IN REAL LIFE TOO MUCH PRESSURE AHHHHHHHHHHH

I MISSED YOUR FLUFFY BUM AS WELL ;___;

AND ONLY 3 MONTHS LEFT TILL I MOVE TO DAA YOOO KAYYYY AYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAA

We're going to meet! We're going to meet so hard, I'm so going to lick your eyeballs. :smile:

HODOR!!!!!!!!! I guess it's okay sweetie!!! :hugs: awwwwwwwww hope it's all better now! :yep: :jive:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :jive: :jive: :woo: :woo:
YES! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A BIG SQUISHY HUG YOU BOOPLESNOOT!!!
Hahah well check out my post count! :teehee: it is too high and I'm nearing my 10th gem, I'm too addicted. How did you stay away for a whole month? :eek:

I'm slowly starting to dislike you, y'know.. :unimpressed:

Don't even ask.. I thought about TSR and y'all all the time! I'm literally shaking out of excitement right now. We're both addicts.......

TSR, not even once.. AHHHHHHH

Original post by CleverSquirrel
HODOR!!!!!!!!! I guess it's okay sweetie!!! :hugs: awwwwwwwww hope it's all better now! :yep: :jive:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :jive: :jive: :woo: :woo:
YES! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A BIG SQUISHY HUG YOU BOOPLESNOOT!!!

Thanks! I guess it is,

AWYISSSS :jive: :jive: God, I missed this green little guy too. @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @Boss_Rhythm @FrenchUnicorn @SassKing13 Where art thouuu

AWYISSSS :jive: :jive: God, I missed this green little guy too. @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @Boss_Rhythm @FrenchUnicorn @SassKing13 Where art thouuu

I'vE MISSED YOU :O :cry2: :cry2: where where WHERE were you :cry:
:hugs:
I'm slowly starting to dislike you, y'know.. :unimpressed:

Don't even ask.. I thought about TSR and y'all all the time! I'm literally shaking out of excitement right now. We're both addicts.......

TSR, not even once.. AHHHHHHH

Thanks! I guess it is,

I am alive and well :tongue: I thought this thread was dead too XD I miss it actually. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest