The Student Room Group

3C and 4C Government and Politics 2016

Scroll to see replies

good luck friends
good luck guys
who did the 45 marker on parties here? What factrs did you do? Not sure about how that went at all
Hated that exam absolutely hated it :argh::argh::argh:
I did the Electoral College 45 marker... It went pretty well

Posted from TSR Mobile
was the party question - "Assess the arguments for party decline"
Which part did you not like: section A or section B?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
Such a great paper
Original post by arthussein04
Which part did you not like: section A or section B?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I turned over the page and moved straight onto the 45s because my initial reaction was "ew no thanks" because I couldn't immediately see 3 I wanted to do

I did the electoral college one and it was good but I just felt like everything I'd written wasn't enough? Like my examples were really random

Then I did - Arguments in favour of party decline
- Arguments why pressure groups are controversial
- Issues that influence Latino vote

PLEASE don't ask me to say what I put for any of them because I feel embarrassed that they're all wrong :afraid::afraid::laugh:
Original post by arthussein04
I did the Electoral College 45 marker... It went pretty well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same as me i loved the 45 marker and i did it 1st. I also did the 15 mark questions on caucuses which i revised yesterday and on pressure groups, and party decline but ran out of time towards the end of that one!
4c predictions?
Reply 291
How did everyone find it?
That guy's predictions was pretty spot on. I found the paper relatively easy. For the party 45 marker, I looked at foreign policy, economic policy and social policy of the Republicans and Democrats. One para on each for the Republicans and then I infused why the policies of the democrats were different to the republicans in the other. I did a mock question similar to this one and got 35/45. So i'm feeling hopeful after using it again
If anyone could work on predictions for this year based on previous questions,mit would be greatly appreciated.
I did exactly the same as you! I did the 45 marker and did the three essays, the same as you did! Hope you get the good grade for Unit 3C!
Such a nice paper!

I did PGs, caucuses and party decline and the EC 45 marker. Feel good about it!
That's great! As long as you have answered the 45 marks fully and the other short answers, you are safe! 🙏👍 hope u get a good grade!
I thought overall it was fine, the 45s were nice and I did the electoral college one. The 15s were harder and I did party decline, caucuses and pressure groups being controversial, overall it went well. I'll type what I wrote later
please someone tell me the full party decline question
What did people write for pressure groups being controversial? I put the revolving door syndrome, iron triangles, regulatory capture/direct action..
And what are your predictions for unit 4C?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending