The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Best accomodation for Avenue campus based course

Hello I today decided to accept with firm of my offer for Computing at the University of Northampton and I am now considering my accommodation.

I understand that Basset Halls are right by the campus which would be conveniant but have known that there are other campuses to chose from.
All campuses look nice especially the st John halls one!

I was wondering what your guys opinions are, like travel if it is not Basset Halls, are buses cheap? Is the walking distance really 44 mins long from 1 campus to the other? (this is according to google maps)

What is your thoughts? :smile:
Hey!

If you're studying on Avenue Campus, we would always recommend students to stay there as it's more convenient. We also have accommodation on Park Campus, this would mean you'd need to bus to Avenue which would be free between Monday - Friday with your student ID. Saturdays there would be a small charge. If you are looking to stay at the accommodation, St Johns which is located in the Town Centre, this would cost £1 (for a one way) between Mondays - Fridays with your Student ID. Prices will increase on Saturdays and Sundays. You can take a virtual tour of our accommodations here: http://unvt.azurewebsites.net/

I hope this helps?

Kind regards,

Leanne
Northampton
Original post by The University of Northampton
Hey!

If you're studying on Avenue Campus, we would always recommend students to stay there as it's more convenient. We also have accommodation on Park Campus, this would mean you'd need to bus to Avenue which would be free between Monday - Friday with your student ID. Saturdays there would be a small charge. If you are looking to stay at the accommodation, St Johns which is located in the Town Centre, this would cost £1 (for a one way) between Mondays - Fridays with your Student ID. Prices will increase on Saturdays and Sundays. You can take a virtual tour of our accommodations here: http://unvt.azurewebsites.net/

I hope this helps?

Kind regards,

Leanne

Hi,
Can you please tell me how far it is from Avenue campus to St John Halls as my son is considering applying to Northampton.Thanks
Original post by shropshirelass51
Hi,
Can you please tell me how far it is from Avenue campus to St John Halls as my son is considering applying to Northampton.Thanks

Hi

St Johns Hall are located in town centre and are 20-25 min away from Avenue Campus by foot or 10-min away by bike-bus.

If you want to have a look on Google Maps, the postcodes are NN2 6JD for Avenue Campus and NN1 1DH for S Johns Halls of Residence.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Ksenia
Reply 4
Original post by Judduuk
Hello I today decided to accept with firm of my offer for Computing at the University of Northampton and I am now considering my accommodation.

I understand that Basset Halls are right by the campus which would be conveniant but have known that there are other campuses to chose from.
All campuses look nice especially the st John halls one!

I was wondering what your guys opinions are, like travel if it is not Basset Halls, are buses cheap? Is the walking distance really 44 mins long from 1 campus to the other? (this is according to google maps)

What is your thoughts? :smile:

Hi, there's double room in a house available which is like 5-10 minutes away from Avenue Campus. Let me know if you're interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending