Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Drex50
g string

naked uno
Swimwear
Original post by Drex50
You're hairy like one

[video="youtube;1RfoJI56qBY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RfoJI56qBY[/video]
Original post by saraxh
Swimwear

Is that actually you in your profile picture?
Original post by l1lvink
Is that actually you in your profile picture?

No it's Alexis Ren.
Original post by sadixx
perv alert

I hope your talking about him and not me
Original post by saraxh
No it's Alexis Ren.

Shame
Reply 27
Original post by Angry Bird
I hope your talking about him and not me

yes him LMao
Original post by 0to100
I wear a banana hammock :u:

Triggered.
Original post by alkaline.
Triggered.

Oi. You're one of the few people I followed who's not someone I simply followed back. Did you notice? :K:
Original post by 0to100
Oi. You're one of the few people I followed who's not someone I simply followed back. Did you notice? :K:

oi, no because I didn't know you simply followed people back also you can't see who other members are following, I feel like this is a compliment :biggrin:.
Lol.I haven't gone to the beach in 10 yrs.
I wear a swimsuit (one piece) as I find them more comfortable, i will either wear the tank strap style or the racer back one depending on how I am feeling, I don't really like bikini much but have worn one on the beach on the odd occasion
Bikini, everyone stares - it is so awkward.
In Mexico, when I walked around the beach - every single guy turned their head to look at me.
I'm not boasting, I'm just telling the truth as it made me feel awkward and so body conscious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Bikini, everyone stares - it is so awkward.
In Mexico, when I walked around the beach - every single guy turned their head to look at me.
I'm not boasting, I'm just telling the truth as it made me feel awkward and so body conscious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're young so that's understandable. When you're 10 years older and found some guy to love and share life with, you can walk on that beach again and feel more confident than you've ever been
Original post by shawn_o1
you're young so that's understandable. When you're 10 years older and found some guy to love and share life with, you can walk on that beach again and feel more confident than you've ever been

Fair enough. Oh, I do hope so! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NewcastleFresher

:wtf: happened to chestbrah :rofl:

Original post by sadixx
I'm a guy

That Catfish :rofl:
Burkini
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
:wtf: happened to chestbrah :rofl:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4179945

das it mane :rofl: