The Student Room Group

How to ask girlfriend to wear certain clothes?

This might be a weird question but I’d (23m) really like to see my girlfriend (22f) in certain clothes. Now I know what you might be thinking but this isn’t me asking my girlfriend to wear revealing clothes to me. Actually it might be the opposite. Specifically I think that dungarees are super cute and hot on girls and I’d love to see my girl in them.

How can I ask her to get/wear some? And would this come across as insulting or weird?
Just say something along the lines of: ''You ever thought of wearing dungarees? I think you'd look cute in them'' or something to that effect.
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Just say something along the lines of: ''You ever thought of wearing dungarees? I think you'd look cute in them'' or something to that effect.

Agree with this approach! Or get them for her as a gift? But also I guess be prepared that just might not be her style and she may not want to change that. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
This might be a weird question but I’d (23m) really like to see my girlfriend (22f) in certain clothes. Now I know what you might be thinking but this isn’t me asking my girlfriend to wear revealing clothes to me. Actually it might be the opposite. Specifically I think that dungarees are super cute and hot on girls and I’d love to see my girl in them.

How can I ask her to get/wear some? And would this come across as insulting or weird?

You don't ask her to wear certain clothes. You wait for her to ask you what clothes you'd like her to wear and then you answer her honestly and diplomatically and positively. Maybe chucking in a bit of humour with your answer.

In the meantime you wear whatever clothes you want. And you can, of course ask for her opinion on what you should wear. And then it's entirely up to you if you change what you wear in the light of her feedback.

Also in the meantime you carry on enjoying the time you spend together with her and focus on other stuff, such as you and her laughing a lot when you're together.
This sounds like a fetish best kept to the bedroom.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
This sounds like a fetish best kept to the bedroom.

Not sure how this is a fetish? I just said I think dungarees are cute and that I think my gf would look cute in them (not that she doesn’t already). Kind of the same as some guys think girls look cute in certain dresses or how girls think guys look hot in certain clothes. I don’t really see them as a sexual thing just a cute item of clothing
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Just remember to not try to make her do anything you yourself wouldn't be comfortable with. If she asked you to wear dungarees cause she thought they were cute, would you? If the answer is no, don't ask her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending