The Student Room Group

A level chemistry ocr

I want to get a head start on chemistry before i go back to school in September. I have just finished my GCSEs and i want to know what revision books you would recommend for the OCR exam board.
You can buy the CGP head start book, its quite good and I wish id used it more as its only £5. But id recommend buying the chemistry calculations book by Jim Clark. Its the best book I've ever bought for a subject, and if you go through the parts you need for AS it will give you a massive head start on your A level. Good luck and don't forget to enjoy your summer as well, next year you will be even more busy:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by HopelessMedic
You can buy the CGP head start book, its quite good and I wish id used it more as its only £5. But id recommend buying the chemistry calculations book by Jim Clark. Its the best book I've ever bought for a subject, and if you go through the parts you need for AS it will give you a massive head start on your A level. Good luck and don't forget to enjoy your summer as well, next year you will be even more busy:smile:

Thank you!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest