The Student Room Group

Feanolla pill

Hey! I'm on the contraceptive pill feanolla and was wondering if it is normal that my periods have now stopped altogether randomly? I've been on the pill just under a year and have always still had regular periods until now, I've now missed 2 periods, I am not pregnant as I have done pregnancy tests, has anyone else had this happen? Is it normal? Thanks X
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I'm on the contraceptive pill feanolla and was wondering if it is normal that my periods have now stopped altogether randomly? I've been on the pill just under a year and have always still had regular periods until now, I've now missed 2 periods, I am not pregnant as I have done pregnancy tests, has anyone else had this happen? Is it normal? Thanks X

Hey, I'm on the same pill! When I was speaking to my GP, she says that because of the fact that you take a pill everyday rather than missing a week like you would with the combined one, your periods may be all over the place. I've only been on it for a month, and I've had my period twice, one of which the period/spotting lasted about 2 weeks. However, I do remember my GP telling me that it may happenn that for the first few months my periods will be all over the place, or may follow the usual cycle and then stop completely. It's completely normal! So don' worry, seemingly you're one of the lucky ones who just won't get a period at all/get it every few months!
Original post by Anonymous

Hello! I am literally in the EXACT same position! I've been taking Feanolla for a year now and had pretty alright periods, however my last two periods were 2 months between each other and I still haven't had my next one despite the fact it should be now and I've taken pregnancy tests which are negative as well! Honestly, its normal because its the mini pill which is something you constantly take so do not have a break! May I ask, have you had bloating and back pain as well?
Oh my god you've made me feel so much better, I've been on feanolla for 6 weeks and I haven't had a period since I started it, and because I'm so used to getting regular periods on the same day every month I was getting so worried!!! I've had bloating but no back pain, it's gave me so many spots though :-(
Original post by LGrosvenor101
Hello! I am literally in the EXACT same position! I've been taking Feanolla for a year now and had pretty alright periods, however my last two periods were 2 months between each other and I still haven't had my next one despite the fact it should be now and I've taken pregnancy tests which are negative as well! Honestly, its normal because its the mini pill which is something you constantly take so do not have a break! May I ask, have you had bloating and back pain as well?
I'm on cerelle but I've had the exact same experience. Been on it just over a year and have missed two periods, I still get cramp and bloating when I would usually have a period but that's all! I had a normal cycle until now but it looks like I'll be period free for a while.
Hey, was wondering if you started feanolla on the first day of your period or when you wasn't on ??
I took one today and am not on my period? Will that protect me

Quick Reply

Latest