The Student Room Group

Should I watch ReLife anime??

I've seen some pretty mixed reviews
OMG! Yes watch it it's so cool I love the Opening

It's about a guy who is 27 years old who had a horrible past and he had to take a pill called relife which makes him young and go back to the 3rd year of high school and make friends with people and learn from his mistakes he still remembers his age and stuff but after the relife program none of his friends will remember him

Overall, it's hilarious, sad and amazing as well for me it's a 10/10

Normally, if I found/heard of a new show to watch I'll give it 3 episodes and see if I like it or not
Original post by Starlight15
OMG! Yes watch it it's so cool I love the Opening

It's about a guy who is 27 years old who had a horrible past and he had to take a pill called relife which makes him young and go back to the 3rd year of high school and make friends with people and learn from his mistakes he still remembers his age and stuff but after the relife program none of his friends will remember him

Overall, it's hilarious, sad and amazing as well for me it's a 10/10

Normally, if I found/heard of a new show to watch I'll give it 3 episodes and see if I like it or not

fair enough ill give it a go thank you!! :h::h:
Yeah, it's a decent watch

I'd recommend you try Re:Zero too, it's really good. Not what I was expecting it to be and as the series progesses it doesn't descend into the same formulaic crap that other anime go down.
Original post by catinsomehat

I'd recommend you try Re:Zero too, it's really good. Not what I was expecting it to be and as the series progresses it doesn't descend into the same formulaic crap that other anime go down.

Re:zero is AMAZING I don't see why people say it's overrated, they're just jelly because something new has become popular

Try Orange and Mob Psycho 100 too OP @catinsomehat
Original post by catinsomehat

I'd recommend you try Re:Zero too, it's really good. Not what I was expecting it to be and as the series progesses it doesn't descend into the same formulaic crap that other anime go down.

i really dont like fantasy anime blergh
decent but not worth it if you have a list and not much time imo
Reply 7
It's decent, not the best anime in the world though. I've seen 11 episodes so far and it's a bit confusing because right now it just seems like a slice of life which is not particularly funny, and the main idea isn't developed really well, but there's probably gonna be another season so I think it might get better?
Give it a go, you might like it, it's only 13 episodes long :biggrin:
If you want a new anime, Orange and Amaama to Inazuma are quite good this season imo :biggrin:
RE: Zero is decent as well, I thought it'd be one of those generic light novel anime but it's actually surprisingly good.
Original post by The_JoKeR
decent but not worth it if you have a list and not much time imo

lol i hate these mixed opinions its only 12 episodes and most of my list are really long seasons

Quick Reply

Latest