The Student Room Group

HELP!

I go decline from my firm offer, but accepted to my isurance choice. However, I don't like my inurance choice and wish to withdraw it, and go through clearing (more specifically, to apply for my firm choice but for ANOTHER course). So I've emailed by insurance and told them to withdraw. WHAT DO I DO NOW? Am I meant to just wait???? They're taking their time and I'm panicking a little

Thank you!!
Reply 1
Original post by rm_27
I go decline from my firm offer, but accepted to my isurance choice. However, I don't like my inurance choice and wish to withdraw it, and go through clearing (more specifically, to apply for my firm choice but for ANOTHER course). So I've emailed by insurance and told them to withdraw. WHAT DO I DO NOW? Am I meant to just wait???? They're taking their time and I'm panicking a little

Thank you!!
Well, the admissions department at your insurance will be very busy at the moment, so it's not surprising that you haven't had a response. You will need to telephone them and do it soon - it can take a couple of days to get released even if you have spoken to them. Also, have you checked with your Firm that they will consider you for another course? If they will then you may not need to go through Clearing as the uni can put through a UCC, and that would cancel your insurance automatically once you accept it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending