The Student Room Group

Is this a good combination?

After staring at the same page for a few days, I've decided on Psychology, History and Biology.

I'm not really sure what I want to do in Uni. Maybe Forensic Psychology or Paramedic Science but that can all change. I'm a really indecisive person :~/

I was just wondering if that's a good combination or not???

I know I should just choose what I want to do but honestly, apart from Psychology, no other subject really stands out to me so I have no clue what I want.

I don't know what I'm good at... I'm just average in every subject so that doesn't narrow anything down -.-

Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
(The panic is beginning to set in because I have to choose something by the 5th of September aHHHHHH)
I am also a suppeeerr indecisive person so i understand your struggle.
I started my A levels with business as my focus but then i fell in love with politics (I'm talking that annoying friend on facebook that won't stop talking about it).
Your a levels sound like a nice mix of things that compliment well if your looking at forensic psychology, i think you will work it out once you settle into these subjects where you really want to go. Just work hard so you give yourself options if you change path but still get good grades then extra curricular relevant to the degree you want may help you.
Also don't panic too much there should be some leniancy in the first few weeks about switching everyone is finding their feet.
Best of Luck!
Reply 2
Original post by ceri.johnson99
I am also a suppeeerr indecisive person so i understand your struggle.
I started my A levels with business as my focus but then i fell in love with politics (I'm talking that annoying friend on facebook that won't stop talking about it).
Your a levels sound like a nice mix of things that compliment well if your looking at forensic psychology, i think you will work it out once you settle into these subjects where you really want to go. Just work hard so you give yourself options if you change path but still get good grades then extra curricular relevant to the degree you want may help you.
Also don't panic too much there should be some leniancy in the first few weeks about switching everyone is finding their feet.
Best of Luck!

Thank you for replying!
I hope something like that happens to me but I've just lost interest in the majority of subjects so nothing seems appealing right now -.-
Sorry not helpful but just wanted to say I was a little freaked out as I'm doing the same subjects as you and psycology is the only one that really insterested me as well, can't really answer your question as I guess I'm a bit biased :biggrin:

For what it's worth I want to become a teacher and apparently these A-Levels are fine.

Watching with interest for ideas though
Original post by yellowbin
Thank you for replying!
I hope something like that happens to me but I've just lost interest in the majority of subjects so nothing seems appealing right now -.-

I get that, it happened to me mostly in GCSE'S but none are even relevant now.
Reply 5
Original post by Fluffpuffle
Sorry not helpful but just wanted to say I was a little freaked out as I'm doing the same subjects as you and psycology is the only one that really insterested me as well, can't really answer your question as I guess I'm a bit biased :biggrin:

For what it's worth I want to become a teacher and apparently these A-Levels are fine.

Watching with interest for ideas though

aH, that's a little freaky :P
I'm not too sure about biology because though I eventually understand the content, I suck when it comes to the exam :-(
What grades did you get in these subjects if you don't mind me asking? :~)

Quick Reply

Latest