The Student Room Group

Are you against public displays of affection?

This poll is closed

Public displays of affection are....

Nice and normal - fun and charming 32%
A bit icky 32%
Kind of sweet 16%
Awful - Taylor was right to dump21%
Total votes: 19
Taylor has dumped Tom - apparently for "public displays of affection". His bad. :angry:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/06/taylor-swift-and-tom-hiddleston-split-after-three-month-romance/

She's choosy, but is this a step too far, even for Taylor Swift?

It was probably all the hand holding that did it.

Should this kind of thing take place in public?
Taylor Swift is such a ****. It's so funny to see the Kardashains regularly bashed for their dating drama. But Taylor can have sex with half of hollywood and still be painted as an innocent darling.
Reply 2
Depends what people do tbh. A normal kiss and holding hands is fine.

She is a bit childish though... how many exes does she have now? :lol:

I don't like it when people do that slug eating face thing
Holding hands is fine. A quick kiss is fine. Anything else, no.
I don't care about celebrity relationships. I like Taylor Swift's music, know little to none about her as a person and don't judge people based on how many relationships they've had. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. That's none of my business.

As for PDA, I never complain about seeing people in love. It's lovely, there is too much hate in this world to be remotely bothered by lovebirds.
Disgusting frankly.
Reply 7
I just find it ironic that she finds his PDA unacceptable and breaks up over it yet she'll go public about their relationship through her songs and make millions from it. If she wants her love life to be private, I think she should keep it out her songs as well.

As for PDA, I don't mind kissing, holding hands and cuddling. I love seeing old couples walk hand in hand :love: full on snogging, gropping and dry humping I think should be kept private though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't really care , more important things to worry about.
As long as they are not grinding right in front of me I don't care.
Depends how affectionate. If they're kissing ok, but if one is fellating the other I think I draw the line.
This sort of thing's OK.

Original post by Fullofsurprises
This sort of thing's OK.

:toofunny:
It's OK if it's only very light.
Original post by TercioOfParma
Depends how affectionate. If they're kissing ok, but if one is fellating the other I think I draw the line.

You and the uniform branch of the law, oh and the detectives as well.
Original post by saraxh
:toofunny:

It's that bit where he goes "ah-oo" and "ee-hoo" that really got me. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest