The Student Room Group

Create your 2016 freshers blog!

Calling all freshers!

Our brand new 2016 freshers blog forum is now LIVE and we're looking for bloggers to come in and write about their experiences.

You don't need to have blogged before and you can write about anything you like. If you're interested, check it out and just get writing :h::h:

You can find the blog here in uni life or go via this link

emma-stone-excited.jpg
Original post by Alisaurus Cats
Calling all freshers!

Our brand new 2016 freshers blog forum is now LIVE and we're looking for bloggers to come in and write about their experiences.

You don't need to have blogged before and you can write about anything you like. If you're interested, check it out and just get writing :h::h:

You can find the blog here in uni life or go via this link

emma-stone-excited.jpg

This is a FANTASTIC opportunity and one that I wish were offered to be when I was a Fresher. Even though I blogged my journey and experience alone (and still do) it would have been nice to have a community of amateur and professional bloggers to write alongside with!

I urge all Freshers to do this and share their experience, it's so helpful for you and other potential students!

:biggrin::biggrin:
Here's a rough guide to what you really need to pack for uni. most people tend to overpack (I myself did so), so feel free to watch / subscribe.

[video="youtube;pJo2VYQPc_U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJo2VYQPc_U[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending