The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Autism Support

I've applied and gotten an offer for Archaeology at York to start in 2023. However, I wanted to ask how other autistic students have found York? Is there much support? Have you settled in well?
I've looked at all the information on their website and it looks alright, but it would be nice to hear if it translates into real life.
Original post by Anonymous
I've applied and gotten an offer for Archaeology at York to start in 2023. However, I wanted to ask how other autistic students have found York? Is there much support? Have you settled in well?
I've looked at all the information on their website and it looks alright, but it would be nice to hear if it translates into real life.

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer to study Archaeology at York!

Here are a couple of student blog posts which you'll hopefully find useful:

I hope this helps :smile:
Helen
(edited 1 year ago)
University of York
York
Original post by Anonymous

Hey!! I'm also an autistic student who has an archaeology offer for York!! If you're firming York then my insta is @corpse _roads , maybe we can try navigate it together? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending