The Student Room Group

Violence breaks out between mob of migrants and 'neo nazis', Germany

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alevelstresss

I think its pretty obvious

given your track record that means noting at all

you didn't even read the links you posted as even they showed you were wrong about the OP so you move the goal posts on to your nest ALS

but you and your 'certainty' :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jake4198
Just ignore him. Everything he says is comical.

@Zargabaath

or a lie.
Original post by BaconandSauce
given your track record that means noting at all

you didn't even read the links you posted as even they showed you were wrong

but you and your 'certainty' :biggrin:

Your track record of ignoring every single thing anyone who disagrees with you posts, and spamming irrelevant images perpetually, is far worse tbh.

You believe everything any source that speaks in your favour says.
just because you lack the capacity to defend your violent, pro-nationalist, anti-immigrant sentiment, it does not make my argument comical

I will always adhere to the opposing argument if it is successfully convincing, but you will perpetually attack me personally, and ignore everything I say

I "perpetually attack you personally"? How disgraceful. I have never attacked you personally, but I have attacked your views because most of your arguments compose of outright hysteria as oppose to cogent and analytical thought. Indeed, the moment I press you for systemic evidence on an issue you are never able to provide it; and instead resort to the all so common "racist, bigot and homophobe" as is commonly used by the left when they're losing an argument.

If you have evidence of me attacking you personally, please feel free to provide it instead of making false accusations - as you always do. Ironically, you're the one calling people who disagree with your narrative as "violent, pro-nationalist and anti-immigrant" - which, once again, you will not be able to provide evidence for or prove.

If you can't have a reasonable debate with someone without becoming an emotional wreck, feel free to refrain from controversial discussions because your heinous accusations of bigotry towards people who don't appease the leftist bandwagon is shameful and embarrassing.
is far worse tbh.

are you 'certain' about that :biggrin:
Around 100 far-right men and women attacked some 20 asylum seekers in the town of Bautzen after the migrants taunted them.

So, the 'confrontation' started by the migrants 'taunting' the other side? Ok then.

But, yes I do condemn the act of hurling bottles at the police when they were trying to protect.
f*ck those migrants they're ruining Germany with their stupid religious practises, hope they all get napalmed
Original post by Saba XD
Around 100 far-right men and women attacked some 20 asylum seekers in the town of Bautzen after the migrants taunted them.

So, the 'confrontation' started by the migrants 'taunting' the other side? Ok then.

But, yes I do condemn the act of hurling bottles at the police when they were trying to protect.

Yes that's right the confrontation was started by the migrants (and it stared the night before when one of them attacked someone with a bottle).

Communities aren't simply going to continue rolling over in the face of constant provocation
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KingBradly
Neo-Nazis or just folks who don't like their wives and daughters being raped in the street?

This

Ask the swedish, Germans etc what some of these immigrants are doing to their women.

Stand up and defend your culture and laws

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by HanSoloLuck
A group of 100+ strong persons were in a riotous brawl with a group of migrants on the streets of Germany, police said that the group of 20 migrants started the confrontation and then began hurling bottles and bricks at the police who were protecting them from the inhabitants of Buatzen whom outnumbered the migrants 5-1.

One migrant was hospitalized and the ambulance was forced to change it's route when residents of the area began pelting it with bricks and bottles.

The confrontation ended when the migrants returned to their free accommodation, they were followed there by the angry mob and the police then stood guard at the premises all night

I am at a loss for words really.

"Refugees and neo-Nazis battled it out on the streets of an east German town on Wednesday night with police fighting to save the migrants outnumbered five to one.
But police said the asylum seekers started the confrontation - and later hurled bottles at the police trying to save them from a beating.
Police said one local person was also seriously hurt in the disturbances.
Bautzen, scene of a notorious secret police prison in the days when East Germany was a communist state, has witnessed frequent anti-immigrant violence.
In February a hotel planned to become an asylum centre was torched with onlookers cheering and clapping. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790605/Mob-100-neo-Nazis-vicious-street-fight-migrants-German-riot-police-pelted-bottles-asylum-seekers-protecting.html

To be fair if this is coming from the german police than one must be suspicious. The german police are the one who were trying to cover up the Cologne attacks because they are to PC.

This sounds as the ebul Cartoffel just attacked the poor refugees without any reasons. In Germany basically everythings is neo-nazi what is not PC.
(edited 7 years ago)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37372029
So it appears as if the market square were taken over by asylum seekers. The police attempted to move them on as they were intimidating locals. The migrants tossed bottles at police the night before, hit a local and got jumped by the locals who were frustrated with them.

These were not just 'Migrants'. They were 'Angry hoodlums hanging out on street corners throwing beer bottles at people'.

I don't think a large group attacking them is a hate crime.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Yes that's right the confrontation was started by the migrants (and it stared the night before when one of them attacked someone with a bottle).

Communities aren't simply going to continue rolling over in the face of constant provocation

Ahhh, I thought the confrontation started with just taunting because then I wouldn't call that 'starting the confrontation'. However, I think I missed the part which you put in the bracket. I was skim reading the article.
Original post by Saba XD
Ahhh, I thought the confrontation started with just taunting because then I wouldn't call that 'starting the confrontation'. However, I think I missed the part which you put in the bracket. I was skim reading the article.

NP
Reply 33
http://www.zeit.de/news/2016-09/15/migration-rechte-und-fluechtlinge-attackieren-sich-in-bautzen-15105609

This story has most likely changed/exaggerated. The Daily Mail has an extremely strong record of citing random right-leaning or far-right German newspapers, nitpicking the details which suit its agenda and ignoring the other ones. Evidence to suggest this is the fact that there is no source available on the news article.

I posted you an example from german MSM which are not known to be far-right.
Oh how very surprising.
Neo-Nazis or just folks who don't like their wives and daughters being raped in the street?

This, yet anther example of very shoddy journalism, who knowns what the political beliefs of the Germans in that article, perhaps they want nationalised railways and human rights for mice, but that does not matter to the media, anti mass-migration, hmmm must me a Nazi.
Reply 36
In Germany the media calls anyone they don't like nazi, it's a meaningless description
This story has most likely changed/exaggerated. The Daily Mail has an extremely strong record of citing random right-leaning or far-right German newspapers, nitpicking the details which suit its agenda and ignoring the other ones. Evidence to suggest this is the fact that there is no source available on the news article.

It is on the BBC now too, and looks like you deleted your post. How interesting.
Original post by Saba XD

Err... If you look at the BBC site, you'll see that it started because they had taken over the town square. When the police showed up to get them to move, they threw bottles and managed to injure a local.

This had happened the night before. As things had been stressed, it resulted in 100 people showing up to move the 20 people because the locals had ceased to believe the police could do their job.

This was a group of thugs being moved. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are not helping your cause. Irregardless of who started what, these people are neo-Nazis. East Germany has had problems with them since before 2015. Ironically the same reason that young Muslims join IS is the one they become neo-Nazis - poverty, lack of opportunity, alienation from society.

Although I maintain the reason for those three things are very different between the groups. Islam, on a large scale, does not lend itself to integration (and those Muslim that do, do so as individuals, not as part of Islam).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending