The Student Room Group

Occupational health

I had an appointment with occupational health, and checked if i had bcg, meningtis etc. after that they told me im done and i could leave

but i havent had hepatisis b & c course. im assuming they give it cause the uni said they will provide it.

but i havent heard back from them, when will i get this done and how long will it take.

im not sure how they work, all ik was they checked me and thats it. what happens next?
Original post by Light Venom
I had an appointment with occupational health, and checked if i had bcg, meningtis etc. after that they told me im done and i could leave

but i havent had hepatisis b & c course. im assuming they give it cause the uni said they will provide it.

but i havent heard back from them, when will i get this done and how long will it take.

im not sure how they work, all ik was they checked me and thats it. what happens next?

If it says in your uni pack you are due to get them, I'm sure they have a plan to get everyone who has been offered one (unless it's a "book yourself" deal). They have probably prioritised different areas and those are getting worked through first. I would follow up with them just in case in a week or so once all of the fresher madness has calmed down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending