The Student Room Group

Business School in London: help me please!

Hi everyone,
I'm an Italian student and I'm about to get my Postgraduate degree on February 2017. After that, I'm planning to attend a Master Course in Human Resource Management, so I've started looking for Universities that have this kind of course.
According to this League Table (made by Thecompleteuniversityguide, is it reliable?) the best Business Schools in London are the following (see image)

Schermata 2016-09-27 alle 23.57.15.png

I've highlighted the Uni that:
-have a HRM Master Course
-are close (or close enough) to the city center: don't blame me, but I'd stay only 1 year in London and I'd like to have the best experience from the Uni but also from the city, so I'd avoid Uni located too far away. (LSE would be perfect, but I cannot afford 20k, sad short story :ashamed2: )

Having said that, I'd like to hear your feedbacks/advise about this list and, maybe, what you would choose (not only one ofc).

At the moment, my first choices are King's and Queen Mary; as "Tier 2" I would choose Roehampton, Greenwich and Westminster (the last one would be great due to the location); insurance choices would be Birkbeck, London Met and South Bank.

Consider that, in case my Tier 1 failed (could happen, I know), I will be forced to choose one of those Tier 2, and Westminster would be great due to the location but I've read many bad posts about it, do you confirm? Have you any kind of experience with that Uni?

thank you for your time :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
no one? :frown:
Reply 2
up :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending