The Student Room Group

Got in a fight with my girlfriends family

So I was over at my *****e.s house having dinner with her parents and I could sense her dad didn't like me. He kept making snide comments about my job occupation as a pimp but I let it slide as I wanted to keep as strong as relationship as possible.
Anyway I went of to the toilet to do a poo and as I went to wipe I realised there was no toilet roll- rather tricky situation to be in.
As a returned to the table her dad continued his crap and was commenting about how rude it was that I left the table. At this point I had enough and said ' what kind of household has no toilet roll'. Her dad then angrily shouts' I CANT EAT IN HERE IT STINKS OF ****.'
I then proceeded to move my hand across the table to slap him but I missed and fell of my chair.
I then get back up on my chair and calmly said to her dad' Your daughter is a smelly who**'.
At this point everyone around the table started shouting at me so I got up and left.

What did I do wrong?
What the f*ck is wrong with you. you try to slap him,:colondollar: the funny thing is that you missed. so you went back down with a dirty bum and say what kind of house has no toilet roll. everything. you did everything wrong.:biggrin:
Please tell me this didn't actually happen haha.
Reply 3

Spoiler

Got 2 lines into this until I realised that its all horseshit lmao
Who's the thug now :tongue:
Original post by UWS

Spoiler

If I could rep this, I would. :rofl:
Wasnt this exact troill posted a few weeks ago?
Reply 8
Original post by UWS

Spoiler

I'm a simple man, I see "things", I upvote.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
If I could rep this, I would. :rofl:

Specialandy is tintox mate...
Original post by Rhaenys10
Specialandy is tintox mate...

Oh shhhhhiiiiittttt :colonhash: :rofl:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Oh shhhhhiiiiittttt :colonhash: :rofl:

He told me to tell my chavy friends to go to bed lmao
To be fair, I would have done the exact same thing as you did...

All jokes aside tho, wasn't it a bit hypocritical to call your girlfriend smelly when you're the one who didn't wipe?
how many sonic booms did you use? hadukens?
Original post by Rhaenys10
He told me to tell my chavy friends to go to bed lmao

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Idc if this is real or not.

That plot made me laugh quite a damn bit. Like that dinner couldn't be more stupid if you tried hahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest