The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by killerdisk
I got an offer from LJMU for forensic psychology & criminal justice! Haven't firmed it yet, waiting for other responses, but pretty sure that LJMU will be my nr 1 choice:smile: Anyone else going to study something like that?

psychology and criminology here :smile: i was going to go for that course but i thought il stick to what im already doing :biggrin:
Liverpool
I have an offer to study Law and have confirmed it as my first choice.
Reply 82
Got my offer for journalism! anyone else doing this?..in a dilemma about what halls to stay in,wheres everyone going?
Original post by natalie_
Got my offer for journalism! anyone else doing this?..in a dilemma about what halls to stay in,wheres everyone going?

The best thing to do is search accomidation by your course. I would go self catered (you don't know whats going into your food otherwise) and en suite. The last thing you want is going to the toilet at 4am feeling sick and finding a floater in there.
Reply 84
I'm hopefully doing Forensic Anthropology at LJMU =] (its my first choice) I'm so excited! Just wondering what accommodation people are applying for? (my first choice is Atlantic Point)
Reply 85
Original post by EvieT_93
I'm hopefully doing Forensic Anthropology at LJMU =] (its my first choice) I'm so excited! Just wondering what accommodation people are applying for? (my first choice is Atlantic Point)

Oh I have my UC offer for Pharmacy there, plan on firming it. Everyone is saying Atlantic Point is the best since it's so close to the departments! I don't know other than that lol, have you applied for accomedation yet? :s-smilie: I don't know if I am supposed to lol
Reply 86
Original post by Doctor.
Oh I have my UC offer for Pharmacy there, plan on firming it. Everyone is saying Atlantic Point is the best since it's so close to the departments! I don't know other than that lol, have you applied for accomedation yet? :s-smilie: I don't know if I am supposed to lol

Yeah, that's the main reason I applied for that accommodation, but I went to see it when I went for an open day and it looked really nice and clean lol yeah, I applied on the 7th March, but if you're putting it as your firm then apply for the accommodation as soon as possible :smile:
Reply 87
Original post by EvieT_93
Yeah, that's the main reason I applied for that accommodation, but I went to see it when I went for an open day and it looked really nice and clean lol yeah, I applied on the 7th March, but if you're putting it as your firm then apply for the accommodation as soon as possible :smile:

Ah good to hear, what subject are you going to be studying?

Guess I am a little late on applying :tongue:
Reply 88
Original post by Doctor.
Ah good to hear, what subject are you going to be studying?

Guess I am a little late on applying :tongue:

I'll be doing forensic anthropology :smile: I can't wait lol and I'm sure if you do it soon you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 89
hi,ill be studying sports science in sept 2012...ive just been offered my first choose at atlantic point,
Reply 90
I have an offer for Biomedical Science :smile:
Offer for Pharmacy :smile:
Considering Grand Central for accommodation as its so close to everything....
Reply 93
Original post by AbbieRomano

Woo awesome, planning on firming? :woo:
Reply 94
Grand Central, as a rule of thumb, is AMAZING for making friends.......but an over priced dump run by horribly incompetant staff that is truly falling apart.

I live here.
I have amazing friends.
I also spent my evening dealing with a leaking electrical extractor fan and a powercut from the water damage...which was supposedly fixed a week ago...
Original post by AbbieRomano

wat was your offer?
Reply 96
Well, I was just rejected from Dundee, so I'm seriously thinking about firming LJMU for Forensic Anthropology... :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by smart slug
Well, I was just rejected from Dundee, so I'm seriously thinking about firming LJMU for Forensic Anthropology... :smile:

Awesome, LJMU is a good uni! Lol I still need to get accommodation sorted :frown:
Reply 98
Original post by Clairy
Got a conditional offer for Forensic Anthropology at LJMU! Excited. I love Liverpool and will be living out there.
I feel old at nearly 23 but what the hey, you only live once.

I will probably firm Liverpool for Anthro, I'll be almost 23 when the course starts as well :smile:
Just firmed Biomedical Science and booked accomodation at Atlantic Point, anybody else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending